Has someone made a tally of all the despicable deliberate lies the left has done since just 2016?

Has someone made a tally of all the despicable deliberate lies the left has done since just 2016?
>Russiagate
>Kavanaugh accusations
>Impeachment
>Constant riots based on lies from BLM/Antifa
>Rittenhouse slandering
>pretending like kids in drag isn't full on grooming and CRT in schools isn't full on indoctrination
>Jan6 political theater kangaroo court
>Protesting outside SCOTUS homes
I know I'm missing SO MUCH help me fill in the gaps

Attached: smugglypuff__64328_250x250.png (1201x675, 1.11M)

Injecting infants with experimental vaccines and killing babies

AH yes of course, the despicable lies about COVID and the use of it for an authoritarian crack down
I'm forgetting in Canada, fucking Trudy using the Emergencies act on the trucker convoy.

This is why they've got so much ground, they're willing to stoop to levels we wouldn't even dream of.

Covington kid

Yes another good one.

The left has a Jewish moral core. Saul Ailisky s spelled it out clearly…the left should not be constrained by being forced to speak truth. The cause is inherently just, so do whatever needs to be done.

imagine being afraid of a needle so much that you need to invent entire conspiracy theories

BUMP BIG TIME

I've been thinking about this A LOT; it really pisses me off that they do all these things are they are just forgotten; everyone one of these things they have done should be in future history books, here's a few more...

Showing to to the Charlottesville "unite the right" rally to fight and then crying endlessly when ONE person got killed because Antifa attacked someone's car.

Impeaching Trump for "quid pro quo" because he asked if the thing he had heard about the Ukraine was true.... meanwhile tape emerges of Biden admitting that he has a special prosecutor fired because he threatened to withhold funding for Ukraine if they didn't -- the absolute definition of QUID PRO QUO and psychological projection.

Every mass shooting that occurs' coverage is dependent on if the shooter was white or not

The "great replacement theory" is a far right conspiracy theory if you are white and not happy about it... but if you're a leftist, or just a Jew in general, it's something you have openly celebrated and tweeted about and have been writing articles about since around 2002

At a humble 1 single lie per day… it’s about 3,000 over the last 8 years.

I love how difficult it is to remember all of the shit they've put us through over the last 6 years
It's like they've gish galloped totalitarianism and nobody notices because we've already forgotten half of it

Now they are trying to claim the antifa commie shooter with a commie Rose tattoo on his neck and shoot up a nationalist parade is actually maga.

I hate them so much it's unreal.
There is only one way to make a commie stop lying

In war should you pity the foot soldiers? If you do not kill them their weapons will strike you dead. Now is no longer the time to try to reason with the left wing. We are at war. Anyone espousing liberal ideology is the foot soldiers. They must be killed and killed by the millions to advance the line, take territory, and eventually punish their leaders.

Bump

Attached: 1655913438145.webm (304x322, 494.7K)

ask /ptg/ someone has to have a laundry list of all the bullshit of the past 6 years

>swedengate

Oh how could I forget their other largest projection--

Calling the right "fascist" day and night when on the surface you'd assume they simply don't know what it means... welp, no! With them censoring all opposition to them, arresting political opponents, pushing for a one party system and increasingly merging with every major corporation ideologically, they are the only thing resembling fascism that this country has ever seen.

>accuse the other side of the exact things you are doing
They do that constantly as well. It's infuriating.
Yea lots of bullshit lies around Charlottesville.
And just Hunter's Laptop, like holy fuck the underhanded subterfuge that went on to suppress that story before the election tells you right there what kind of uphill battle we're fighting.
1 lie a day is being generous...
You love that? I guess if you didn't laugh at the ridiculousness of what they're allowed to get away with...you'd end up the next mass shooter amiright
I had to close twitter for tonight. it was driving me crazy.
kay

yea, like i just said to Saul Alinsky 101, accuse your opponents of the exact thing you are doing.

>stormy daniels
>pee tapes
>Trump/Epstein connection
yes, i'm a coomer, but I still keep track.

So lets make an updated list.
>Russiagate
>Kavanaugh accusations
>Impeachment
>Constant riots based on lies from BLM/Antifa
>Rittenhouse slandering
>pretending like kids in drag isn't full on grooming and CRT in schools isn't full on indoctrination
>Jan6 political theater kangaroo court
>fuckhead Trudeau evoking the emergencies act
>Protesting outside SCOTUS homes and pretending like it's not illegal, Demorats openly encouraging it
>The lie that overturning Roe V Wade bans all abortions
>Covington Kid Slandering
>Lies about COVID as an excuse for mass authoritarian lockdowns and forcing people to take vaccines
>Lies about what happened at Charlottsville
>Lies about Trump quid pro quo, and then Biden is Implicated in actual legit quid pro quo and nothing is done
>suppression of Hunter Biden's laptop before the election
>constant projection of calling the right fascist while they're literally behaving like fascists, taking our rights away as fast as they can
anything else?

shit, Stormy Daniels, that feels like a million years ago doesn't it
i only vaguely remember hearing something about pee tapes lel
and yea they did try to pin Trump with that fucker.
man they LIE SO MUCH

the left includes republicans too right?

Hey if you want to make a list of deliberate lies the right has told, I'm all ears.

meh, just being contrarian, every single politician is against the average citizen in the west, the right just exists as a pressure relief valve

The Republicans are useless. They're just in government to fill their own pockets and are afraid to make any waves, or DO anything to stop the continued devolving of society.
The Dems may be destroying society with their agenda, but at least they're able to accomplish SOMETHING, even if it fucks up their own country.