Leaf Vaccine Discussion

2 doses - who needs em?

Attached: 1610161668045.jpg (953x1024, 159.76K)

No doses. Don't need them.

We need *undisclosed number* now! Because Safe and Effective™

Never took 1. Never will.

my man

Attached: 1650752405894.gif (500x247, 853.09K)

0 doses. Never taking it. All purebloods and based lads need to head to Alberta now.

been here the whole time

Attached: 1601251055462.jpg (555x1024, 99.2K)

Correct. If your unvaxxed and fought back and your not in Alberta your in the wrong part of the country.

And get to work anglo cattle, Québec wants the money and you niggers must pay

nova scotia seems based (demographics wise)
any NS anons?
is it just a bunch of fishermen and alcohol?

how to get under the table job in berta?
(i want to keep scamming my neetbux)

it's honestly revolting how proud quebec is to receive charity and free money from alberta

Attached: 1571967235131.png (749x751, 448.8K)

nice people, but retarded and lazy who have voted for trudeau several times now for the gibs. think quebec but filled with dimwitted bumpkins instead of reprehensible frogs

Don't need neet bucks. You can get paid enough here to live comfy if you stay out of the cities. Red Deer is a good place to find work and you can still by a house for 250k. Fort Saskatchewan is hurting for workers. Lots of rotations jobs too.

Ontario big city user hiding in plain sight. Fuck Justine

How come there are so many vaccinations in Israel if it's a conspiracy to kill people with the vaxx. The Palestinians have hardly been vaxxed.

pls tell me the newfies are gonna be ok

Attached: CALCULATE.jpg (498x573, 48.51K)

But you can also alway go farm for under the table money. Farmers love paying cash.

I wonder what happens when the equalization tap gets turned off?
Where will they get their gibs from?

Attached: queerbecois.png (920x981, 79.9K)

Don't care. I don't care if the vax is good. Or the vax is a killer. I care because no one is telling me what the fuck I'm doing medically. I'm not taking the vax. It's simple. There is no need to explain beyond that. Fuck you you fucking useless pos fuck.

this is what im most interested in, working for a farmer chad. how do i get the jobs? how do i find them as a random coming into a new town with a small amount of savings?
just walk onto a farm and shake their hand? kek

no, I respect that, I'm against forced mandates. I'm just questioning the theories about how they are trying to intentionally kill people. I just think they are trying to make money

You go to the local farm supply store in the small towns anywhere south east of Edmonton and talk to the farmers as they come in.