This is tessa majors. she was brutally killed by minor niglets in new york city...

this is tessa majors. she was brutally killed by minor niglets in new york city. just steps away from her college front gate. the niglets attacked her from behind, putting that slut in a chokehold and searching her for valuables, she screamed and struggled, one of them stabbed her several times. imagine how much she suffered because she died minutes later. she was a rabid anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro-lgbtq and feminist.

personally, i am okay with niggers killing white feminists. i hate white feminists more than niggers and jews. i'll post in the replies the proof she was a feminist. what about Any Forums? do you guys feel sorry for this bitch because she's cute?

>inb4 she was young & innocent, she just brainwashed by jews! Aren't we all leftists before!!?!
she died at 18, already an adult age and supported punching nazis. I became a Fascist at 17, before that I'm a liberal but I never supported punching nazis like her.
Are you sad by the death of your enemy because she has a cunt?

Attached: TESSA FEMINIST SLUT.jpg (448x666, 94.48K)

FURTHER PROOF SHE WAS A FEMINIST

Attached: 1576347066553.jpg (2667x2657, 3.12M)

Sounds like she got exactly what she voted for

I’m a woman and I don’t feel bad. You’re dumb if you live in a city, you’re even dumber if you do and you’re out after dark, and you’re the dumbest for thinking that could never happen to you. Anyway happy 4th!

common theme with the nigger menace.

Attached: unknown.png (1024x1024, 1.47M)

you sound like a boomer who owns pit bulls why don’t you eat shit and die

pic related.

Attached: goodlaugh.jpg (844x556, 105.93K)

women, girls, kids. the nigger will prove what a savage it is, and how quickly it wants to be eliminated off the continent.

Attached: 1597203233577.png (1334x750, 1.53M)

even domesticated, militarized niggers "act out". all just a game to them.

Attached: 1606504481797.jpg (1064x1289, 192.48K)

She has a cunt face

Off to nigger university for his PhD.

Attached: 1606605507177.png (640x480, 118.28K)

niggers, nothing but trouble.

Attached: 1598904509551.jpg (1309x1080, 288.78K)

>NASTY WOMEN FOR HILLARY

so true. she was retarded for thinking that you would be safe BY YOURSELF in a nigger infested shithole. around blacks, never fucking relax. i bet if she had a strong man with her at the time of the attack, she would be alive but she didn't. she hated men and wanted them to be emasculated. the only men she interacted with were pussy whipped faggots. she worshipped melanin and now she is dead

Take the guns away, fill your country up with black and brown. You become a victim and live in misery. What then must happen? A miracle. A self correcting mechanism engages inside the white mans brain and he absolutely destroys anything that brought him to this condition. Then after he is finished and satisified, he lives a life of peace and happiness

Attached: 69469_1665055951625_1394046300_31774634_4968650_n.jpg (720x480, 86.6K)

That sign is trans-exclusionary. That TERF deserved it.

She was 18, I don't know how you became a "fascist" by 17 but it's probably for all the wrong reasons.
I give people the benefit of the doubt till 25+ and not even to be fascist or whatever, just to not be a brainwashed NPC liberal.

live by the nigger, die by the nigger.

Attached: toll-paid.jpg (576x768, 144.38K)

Wasn't she the liberal cunt looking to buy drugs in the park?

TOLL PAID

We nazis/white nationalists do everything in our power to get the message out there, to fight the enemies propaganda that is costing so many of our peoples lives.

But it takes a monumental effort to break through, and an open mind. The enemy has instilled major nigger loving in our peoples minds, and we have to remove it completely.

Soon there will be hell to pay for those that have enabled the destruction of so many white lives.

shoulda not acted up

Shes a granddaughter of a famous college football player

Amen brother

>I’m a woman

Attached: Da_Rules.png (684x756, 231.19K)

I honestly don't blame her, I blame her family. At 18, she was dumb, naïve and sheltered. She grew up in a gated community, went to a private school, and the only blacks she probably ever met were named Bill and Cliff. She was ideologically indoctrinated by her snooty wealthy liberal college professor father. Sadly, the only time she got to see the ugliness of the real world, she was stabbed to death. I just think it's a shame that the father wasn't stabbed instead, but I hope his grief serves as an example to other wealthy left-wing parents.

Attached: tessamajors-18months.jpg (842x325, 51.62K)