/canschluss/ - Canada annexation general

What will be the final straw that results in Canadian provinces demanding annexation? Will it be vaxsneed related?

Attached: 8bo3hqvkp4v51.png (640x518, 249.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/the-case-for-annexing-canada/
youtube.com/watch?v=Io6bR4dGm6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I imagine the government continually trying to push the covid narrative into a more and more authoritarian state will be the final in a long, long list of things. That or the eventual digital ID that they want to turn it into.

US won't be U anymore by then

Joining the usa be just as big of a mistake. Youre country is bankrupt and in choas. Nope a free western Canada or greater Alberta is the only way.

Attached: 1656986425974.jpg (572x276, 21.58K)

God I don't want the Canadians. They'll get representation and vote left.

Two more weeks
>Joining the usa be just as big of a mistake.
You keep telling yourself that. It's happening with or without your approval. We've run the two experiments. Canadian governance has Canadian consequences, such as a totalitarian technoauthoritarian dystopia. Who knew?
They will get just as many electoral votes as Puerto Rico. Statehood will be granted by a gridlocked congress only if both sides feel the former Canada region is competitive.

unz.com/akarlin/the-case-for-annexing-canada/

Attached: Anatoly Karlin tank.jpg (1600x1200, 222.66K)

The case for annexing Canada
The practical benefits:
The benefits are legion. Annexation of English Canada (Quebec should be an independent protectorate) include:

• Immediate addition of 20-million English-speaking whites to America
• USA becomes world’s largest country by land area (suck it Russia!)
• US oil production immediately increases by one-third
• Major increases in cereals, timber, steel, aluminum, electricity, etc. production
• US EEZ increases by 50% and overtakes France to become #1
• Major increase in Artic shoreline, and can turn the Northwest Passage into territorial waters (something Canada currently claims but America currently rejects)
• American exposure to Canadian medicine might de-pathologize the incredibly stupid healthcare debate in America
• Sets in motion the possibility of other Anglo settler countries joining America (Britain I assume is a bridge too far with its monarchism and presence in Europe)
• Most importantly, I will no longer have to fill out NAFTA certificates or explain to Canadians that no, they do not in fact require CSA approval

There are also major benefits for Canadians such as:

• Canadian per capita GDP would rapidly converge with America’s
• Talented Canadians would finally be able to escape the Canadian jail and join the big leagues instead of pretending like Bay Street is a big deal
• “Hate speech” laws immediately eliminated
• Target will return to Canada, and Canadians finally get Jet.com
• Cheaper postage
• No longer need to use stupid looking Canadian money
• Lower-cost investing options
• Cheaper goods in general
• The endless softwood lumber trade dispute finally ends
• Canadians gain the right to pack some serious firepower
• Americans know how to put the “First Nations” in their rightful place
• The new olympic hockey team will be more competitive, and in general the national team will be more competitive at the winter olympics

>It's happening with or without your approval
no politician in america has the balls to do with within my lifetime, dont threaten me with a good time you burger fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Io6bR4dGm6k

Attached: boat.jpg (900x900, 91.08K)

Didn't read don't care. We are not America. America is in state of rapid decline. Why would we leave one failing nation to join one that even more fucked up and indebted. Be pointless.

i dont care about canada or canadians

>dont threaten me with a good time

Attached: Oglaf Force.jpg (170x244, 20.14K)

There will be no annexation. You won't even be able to hold your 50 states when Texas leaves next year. It's over USA. You fucked it up.

The right wing will never win an election again, especially after all the boomers and fat fucks (located mostly in red states) start dropping dead.

Every politician is sleazy enough to do it for bribes from the vast financial interests that stand to benefit from a free Canada.

>The right wing will never win an election again, especially after all the boomers and fat fucks (located mostly in red states) start dropping dead.
bidens approval is like 18%, over 50% of demoshits think the election was rigged
dont embarrass us you dumb fuck

>a free western Canada or greater Alberta is the only way.

with a massive race relocation of course

I would be for this if our country wasn’t brown and gay. We would end up ruining Canada more than they’ve ruined it

I'm more concerned about the fact that people have figured out that there's no repercussions to ignoring court orders. States can just do whatever the fuck they want if they don't agree with higher courts.

Your name is fitting. Psychological abuse victims have been programmed to oppose reunification with family on the other side of the border. Luckily, as I said, you will have no say over this. Americans in the former Canada region will be pushed too far, and will be forced to accept that A is not equal to B. B is preferable in every way, and it just makes sense. You will realize how much you gained after control over this arc of your life is gently lifted from your fingertips.

You are the minority. You always will be across every western country.kill yourself.

Attached: Map_of_list_of_active_separatist_movements_in_north_america.svg.png (1024x934, 196.7K)

You will still be allowed to leafpost after you're annexed.

you are fucking done groomer, the pendulum swings bitch, better duck
stay the fuck away from my kids or you get it

>list of federal agents and larpers
You're going to be annexed

ikr, dumbass Americans think their freemasonic mutt empire is so great because they're able to buy gun that they'll never use

I liked this nigga in spite of his gay ass libertarianism until I saw him debate wjrb vaush where he literally just quoted from books over and over like a spastic autist.

Wrong map, user.

Attached: 1337EE8B-9CBE-4F1D-A3CB-A18E53ACEFE6.jpg (1101x698, 110.08K)

Trump would unironically do it if the provinces asked. He wanted to but Greenland