Are you having a good 4th of July?

I just grilled up a feast for the senpai and we’re watching below deck sailing yacht episodes until it gets dark enough to do fireworks.

Attached: 2667ED1D-26A6-45B0-B6F0-BC23BEFF667C.jpg (1024x702, 91.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfdBYEtqhOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sitting with my cat after having a long day, got too hot outside earlier.

Ha i watch that dumbass show with my lady

it's the 5th and I have to go to work, so no

January 6th is the real independence day.
This is a fake day.

Nice!
To be honest it’s not bad for reality tv.

Some dumb gook Korean kept talking shit to me at work today I’m gonna to be racist to Koreans now I hate Koreans

Damn how far in the future are you?
What?

There were two separate shootings across the US targeting innocent civilians. I would not be surprised if there is a third one on the west coast just to tie it all together. I feel disgusted by this country I once loved.

What? All the Koreans I know are really chill we throw knives together on Saturdays.

There was a second one?

Plz give your kot a pet from me

I’m drinking, I start a new evening shift tomorrow. Hoping to wake up and go to the gym before work. Thinking this new shift is gonna be comfy.

Were they a customer or some shit?

Dude kept mocking me and acting like the average frat bro faggot. Did it last year too. It’s probably different for Zoomers and Millennials

>Are you having a good 4th of July?
Undoubtably. I am celibrating my heritage as an American. God Bless America!

Attached: 1653167065398.jpg (3648x2736, 2.22M)

No coworker

There are shootings all the time, media’s just trying to ruin this holiday they hate.

Also, citizens really need to arm themselves so they can stop these things, move out of any place with strict gun control, those areas aren’t safe.

Sure thing fren.

Attached: 85645346.jpg (880x544, 140.56K)

I did a 6 hour gooning binge. My heads still a little foggy but I guess I'm feeling good. The sound of fireworks was a little distracting.

Yeah it was pretty good; relaxed, play vidya, chilled with family.

Can't complain really.

Attached: 1656809983972.png (604x594, 326.35K)

It’s been a great Independence Day! I’ve spent time with my family, I am just here as part of a quick break to myself.

Every single time I turned on a fireworks show it was a nigger singing the nigger anthem
Dc Capitol 4th
Macy's NYC show
Some gay Boston show on the Jewish channel

Enjoyed my local mostly white parade. Gonna go enjoy my local mostly white fireworks show later.

Boomer dad is being a bitch and trying to ruin the day for everyone else because he hates America

Seems pretty based Ameribro!!!

You gotta find a way to best this nigga. Fuck him, we're here with you user

>work all day
>had a chance to go to a cookout
>go home instead and watch Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
>go to a park at the end of the night and start to watch some fireworks
>get bored and go home
>watch some JAV and play Fortnite while comfy browsing Any Forums

Attached: 1652996905227.jpg (500x492, 14.99K)

mock back or turn it into a banter you faggot

if he's really being malicious then pull your eyes back and do the ching chong thing and call him a chink LMAO

no, I missed it, it's already the 5th.
what happened?

Now that's one heck of a kitty.

Fuck yeah I'm having a great 4th
God Bless America

Attached: 1606945939580.jpg (1024x598, 95.62K)

Does /pol hate hapas?

Shot guns w my dad and cousins all day. Still no gf sadly. Fucking random whores is tiresome sitting alone at night on holidays getting drunk makes me wish I had an actual loyal girl next to me.

I had a really shit day actually, worked 10 hours outdoors and got told no break for me today despite volunteering to help out when I didn't need to be there. I'm still mad. Didn't even want to watch the multi-million dollar fireworks display, I just went the fuck home.

Yes, in Philly. Pretty much ongoing as of now.

fuck America and it's niggerlovers. Im not celebrating shit.

No. I ate more food than I should have and was considering throwing it up because I'm worried about weight gain because I'm a faggot with body issues.

come chill with the boys here watching comfy stream fireworks and shootings etc
youtube.com/watch?v=OfdBYEtqhOY

Not really. Everyone I know is dysfunctional or dead.

Don't give up user. You'll get a later start than you would like, but you'll find a good woman and get your family if you don't give up.

You have me and the rest of /pol. Whatever that's worth.

Yeah, I gardened, mowed the lawn, hung out with my wife, grilled a prime steak with potatoes, corn, and asparagus. Had a Manhattan and some wine. Put the flag out, it was a great summer day in the US.

>grilled bbq chicken and burgers
>apple pie for desert
>fireworks in the street
>saw tons of picrel tier ones even though they're (((illegal in my state)))
feels good man

Attached: 084186e2-daed-4a42-9148-7e08dc275219_1920x1080[1].jpg (1920x1080, 835.56K)

Do you work at a grocery store?

eh ya know, delivered pizza, got to watch fireworks go off, made $160.

Could have been worse.

Thank you user you a real one man.
I do turn it into banter but I mean regardless
No

Watched fireworks with mom and dad. Gonna play danganronpa 1, seems bretty gud

Half based

Encase something of his on a gelatin sculpture.

> Boomer dad is being a bitch and trying to ruin the day for everyone else because he hates America
Based,
I’m the type to just sit there and listen to people bitch about shit. More entertaining than a fireworks show for me.