Racial hierarchy?

Racial hierarchy?
Tier 1: Whites
Tier 2 : Arabs, Indians
Tier: 3 : Asians, Native Americans
Tier 4 : Blacks, Abos

Attached: 1515675055780.png (1615x787, 173.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tier 2: Indian
Shit thread, Pajeet

where do i fit THOUGH

not a pajeet. Indian culture and history is worth tier 2.

tier 2, italians looks like arabs

is that good

Attached: italian.png (516x517, 637.09K)

You have obviously never been to Italy which in many places already is an ethnostate next

>everyone that has no hiv, human
>infected or born with hiv subhuman

imagine a world where the hiv infected are picking cotton and living in concentration camps, segregated from the rest of society... they would provide "vegan" or sustainable cotton... maybe they should be marked with something like a tattoo

I would put Asians above Arabs.
Islam turned Arabs into the worst kind of niggers, if it wasn't for oil their countries would look like the rest of Africa.

the hiv infected destroyed south africa's stability and turned it into a clown world joke of a former glorious nation

Niggers
Sand niggers
Steppe niggers
Snow niggers
Island niggers
Everyone else

Low IQ take Canada has far more oil than meme gulf states like Qatar, yet it's much poorer.
Many African countries have more oil than the gulf niggers.

It's not who has more oil, it's who produces the most oil
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

>It's not who has more oil, it's who produces the most oil
And whose fault is it that Canada/Africa never took advantage of their large oil reserves?
My God, you are an idiot.

its only good if you feel good my spaghetti brother

Italians look like arabs because they are close to arab homeland. Italians wearnt even considered white back then

>Tier 1: whites

Kys colonial mentality jeet scum

Arabs are tier 2 and thats final. you can reply if u object you self hating chang

whites are tier 1 because we invented the modern world, also im not a jeet. I am a purebred white man

Just for putting us native Americans at 3 I’ll put whites full bottom and put blacks at the top i side with blacks killing, raping and terrorizing whites

i read this long paper on italian immigrants to louisiana in the 1800s. it said how at first they were liked because they worked and normally degrading words like wop were used affectionately towards them and they wanted more to come over. i never realized.

Attached: elisa.jpg (648x630, 82.52K)

Canadian oil isn't profitable 100% of the time unlike Arab oil though, has to be over 70USD a barrel for the oil sands to be profitable and its a bitch

whites are the lowest of all races pathetic cave dwelling incels

1. Whites
2. Middle Easterners
3. Hispanics
4. Asians
5. Niggers

Attached: 1656948751932m.jpg (1024x663, 105.77K)