We AINT fucking going back

Quietly

Attached: 9EACEA5C-0F21-4ED1-B8C7-50F14584824A.jpg (684x456, 45.16K)

she can't go anywhere quietly

is she talking about her weight?

Cause shed break the time machine

This abortion nonsense is fueled through the politically controlled and corrupt mega churches to create an artificial controversy to off set the effects of the amber heard trial and prolong the mass distraction of men vs women in white society

You fat pig get your giant ass to Jenny Craig. Morbidly obese people are like transsexuals they're not playing with a full deck. Anyone who eats themselves into a flesh prison is mentally ill.

Attached: 20220703_231326.jpg (1440x811, 95.48K)

she's right: you could try rolling her back, but her fat folds would make that "wooo" sound like Futurama

Is that Michael Moore

nice of her to go back tho

Yes, he finally transitioned.

lmao

Facts

good quality cringe, but sage.

Not gonna lie it took me a solid second to realize it wasn't Michael Moore holding the sign.

They had some amazing diet pills in the 50s. Doctors were allowed to prescribe amphetamines for minor weight loss.

Why are they all so fat and disgusting? They don't ever have to worry about someone impregnating them so what are they complaining about?

Attached: 1654208088852.gif (498x574, 2.55M)

ill never understand the conservatives want to control our bodies meme. nah id prefer you kill yourself and fuck off forever honestly.

AYYYYYY

>Is that Michael Moore
I kek'd

Good, be as loud as you want, but we're still going.

Don’t care if you go quietly or not, but you depraved faggots are going to get shoved so far back in the closet that you’re going to have to commute from Narnia.

fpbp

Nothing you do is "quiet" chubbs

She likely cannot do anything quietly, especially walk down stairs

i thought the same thing from glancing at the thumbnail

Peter Griffin really went off the deepend

WERE GOING LOUDLY BACK TO THE 1950S I CAN ALREADY HEAR "MR SANDMAN PLAY ME A TUNE" YOUR FATASS IS GETTING SENT INTO ZE CHAMBER.

before i clicked on the thumbnail i thought it was michael moore.

>*MR SANDMAN BRING ME A DREAM
and the song is just called Mr. Sandman. Still, good funny bit fren.

That's okay because we're going BACK TO THE 1250's BABY

Attached: medieval_rave.jpg (1063x674, 107.49K)

well then we will drag you kicking and screaming

Going back to the 1950s would be good for her cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, and waist line.