Seriously

Why are they getting so blatant with this occult crap lately? Why is it targeted to children?

Attached: DFDE50BB-1AB4-42CC-923D-524D2EBF8885.jpg (1372x1372, 417.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20000816184322/http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/taz.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was 2 years ago

Tarot cards, crystals, and horoscopes are just dumb toys to keep women and gays distracted. Who cares?

This was peak pandemic. How else would you define “lately”?

I've NEVER seen a straight man talk about or do any of this shit. If they have, they're the balding soi type looking for a goth waifu

Attached: soy face.jpg (680x714, 90.2K)

They are stupid yeah but they also do invite in demons yeah

>This is aimed at Children
We all know the target audience is retarded 30 year old millennial's obsessed with """Eastern spirituality""" which is just tarot reading, crystal balls and blaming that time they stepped in dog shit on Karma

How can you simultaneously believe they're dumb, harmless toys and also effective tools for communicating with demons?

At this point I doubt very many kids watch spongebob. It's millennial kitsch nostalgia, like Ren & Stimpy or Beavis & Butthead is for people in their 40s

Attached: beavis butthead old.gif (500x372, 143.23K)

My hippie dad taught me tarot cards back in the 80s. They're harmless, more a tool for unlocking your subconscious than anything else.

Christkikes aren't human. We needed to come up with modern ways to talk with the actual gods after you autistic Jew worshipers destroyed everything from our past. Sometimes those modern ways include Spongebob.

The demons don’t care what the doorway looks like as long as you get it propped open

>Oh no someone posted non-christian stuff
The horror

BEcCAUSE CHAOS
AHHHHHH

LOOK AT HOW AWFUL THIS SHIT IS
They are chaos magicians they are disgusting and this is a record of their bidding. look at this shit i cant believe i just found it holy shit
yes im spamming it in all threads this is a great day for it

these

tarot shit is exclusively the domain of roasties and the occasional faggy Persona fan. this stuff is 'demonic' in the sense that it attracts the worst kind of woman

Satanic

ACTually im done spamming this is a comfy thread i would like to partake.
Really tho that link is fucking wild that book is unlike anything I have ever read. Its literally exactly what's going on today including the child shit. I quote
"The unofficial version of the Apocalypse involves a lascivious yearning for the End, & for a post-Holocaust Eden where the Survivalists (or the 144,000 Elect of Revelations) can indulge themselves in orgies of Dualist hysteria, endless final confrontations with a seductive evil..." from it

Attached: 1649380304422.png (711x651, 478.21K)

Attached: 1649267880850.gif (360x202, 3.12M)

They use children as a vessel to contact the other side through sodomistic trauma. Crowley/Thelema/Solomon. The 'one eye in the pyramid' represents an asshole. They claim it's the eye of ra/lucifer but it represents sodomistic trauma which the saturnian cults have been using for thousands of years. The eye in the pyramid represents an asshole/pizzagate. The saturnian cults have been using this as a method of control for thousands of years. Sodomise a child from a young age, split the mind through tramua and create a mind controlled slave then put them in a position of power such as a politician/senator to pass laws to protect pedos which carries on the vicious cycle

Attached: IMG_20210409_111520.jpg (383x226, 51.46K)

Yes this
This is also from that book

"Along a highway somewhere east of Baltimore you pass an Airstream trailer with a big sign on the lawn SPIRITUAL READINGS & the image of a crude black hand on a red background. Inside you notice a display of dream-books, numbers-books, pamphlets on HooDoo and Santeria, dusty old nudist magazines, a pile of Boy's Life, treatises on fighting-cocks...& this book, Chaos. Like words spoken in a dream, portentous, evanescent, changing into perfumes, birds, colors, forgotten music.

This book distances itself by a certain impassibility of surface, almost a glassiness. It doesn't wag its tail & it doesn't snarl but it bites & humps the furniture. It doesn't have an ISBN number & it doesn't want you for a disciple but it might kidnap your children."

Best troll I've seen in a while.

They are good for a con. Basically they are a vehicle to cold reading people. Basically a silly parlor trick, and nothing more.

show your flag kike

Weird shit

"The suchness of things when unchained from the Law, each molecule an orchid, each atom a pearl to the attentive consciousness--this is our cult. The Airstream is draped with Persian rugs, the lawn is profuse with satisfied weeds

the treehouse becomes a wooden spaceship in the nakedness of July & midnight, half-open to the stars, warm with epicurean sweat, rushed & then hushed by the breathing of the Pines. (Dear Bolo Log: You asked for a practical & feasible utopia--here it is, no mere post-holocaust fantasy, no castles on the moon of Jupiter--a scheme we could start up tomorrow--except that every single aspect of it breaks some law, reveals some absolute taboo in U.S. society, threatens the very fabric of etc., etc. Too bad. This is our true desire, & to attain it we must contemplate not only a life of pure art but also pure crime, pure insurrection. Amen.)

(Thanx to the Grim Reaper & other members of the Si Fan Temple of Providence for YALU, GANO, SILA, & ideas)"

Can I see the Spongebob kid version of Death, The Devil and The Hanged Man?

That's a rather noob interpretation, but I respect it.

People always think they understand things through a combination of intuition and reading a few pages worth of information, they're almost always wrong.

Frankly the occult - including masonry - has always assumed you have a 'classical' education, short of that you're just making stuff when trying to interpret what the occult is actually about, also the occult attracts charlatans like few other things.

Didn’t go quite that far. Might as well have.

Attached: 307BB293-8114-4EB9-AFE2-7E578292DDAE.jpg (750x899, 200.2K)

More than likely this was more an appeal by some trendy millennial interns at Nick to the Jojo fans than anything, because it was a few years ago when the "IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE?!" meme was still big

Attached: file.png (299x400, 202.58K)

the sea shells form a pentagram pointing down and a cube in the center of that.

also pepsi logo to the left of the throne, why did pepsi sponser the superb owl half time show?