Why do so many people lack survival instincts?

>BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM
>What's going on?
>BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM
>Should we do something?

files.catbox.moe/tht87q.mp4

Attached: shooting.png (452x904, 511.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lynnsweet/status/1543992717105135617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The weak will naturally be culled. Don't worry.

not my proble-

Look at their npc brain trying to register a disruption in normalcy

>independence day
>the gay flag is the one flying on top
Keked

Best you can do is stay alert and recognize danger when it presents itself. The sheep will be sheep - don't let them throw you off.

They voted for this.

Some poster explained this phenomenon of not responding to danger in lengthy scientific detail, but I don't remember the psycological elements

Holy shit how many people did he kill ?

>comments and reactions will appear based

This reeks of glownigger mossad psyops

Well that's probably why the shooter showed up close to that specific parade section lol

not everyone lives around niggers lmao
gunshots arent that common in White towns.

It's America. They're trying to figure out if it's a white shooter and do nothing or Muslim shooter and should react.

It's the vaccine

>jewish music
>gay pride flag
>mass shooting
america, fuck yeah!
twitter.com/lynnsweet/status/1543992717105135617

Attached: golden kek.jpg (800x800, 137.32K)

It's the 4th of July, there are fireworks going off everywhere. Most people can't tell the difference immediately.

Attached: fire-spider.jpg (484x640, 252.07K)

Boomer brains are too addled by years of mcdonald's and bud lite to register actual danger

Shame I looked his video its glowing hard

6 less democrat voters. based

6. Pathetic in comparison to Tarrant's 51.

Her reaction is great: my gah wat happen?

>why do the goyim act like cattle

If you don’t get it in 2022 then you are cattle as well

who cares faggot

No… no they didn’t. They typically vote FOR gun control not against it.

that ain't no semi-auto nor a bumpstock

>8 second reload

Attached: disappoint.jpg (800x450, 36.24K)

Yes, why did people take a while to realise the banging sounds were gunshots on the single most firework filled day of the year in the USA.

Nigga didn't have sleight of hand on his class

4th of july, it isnt uncommon to hear fireworks constantly
i was hearing random ass booms all of yesterday and all of today
if someone got shot in a driveby like 200 feet away from my front door i probably wouldnt even realize it until i saw the red and blue lights flashing through my window

If it was me I’d assume it was some retard setting off crackers in the street too.

that has to be the slowest full auto gun in the world then, a grease gun shoots faster than that

False flags to innocent bystanders don't appear to be dangerous. As they shouldn't be.

/Thread

this

jesus fuck Any Forums is insufferably stupid sometimes

Most people don't know what gunshots sound like, plus add the fact its the 4th and fireworks are expected. Those were clearly gunshots though, my ass woulda been running the fuck outta there

Eh, you think that but its not the truth. The ballistics of any round penetrates the sonic atmosphere around it. Fireworks do not go fast enough to make that snapping/piercing sound, so its easy to tell the difference honestly. Plus in closed environments, it does not have a heavy echo as a firework does.

Easy to say this from the comfort of your mothers spare bedroom fatty

Normalcy bias.
They thought their rich little enclave would insulate them. Hell, even their pretty sus cops were un-prepared. You'll see more photos of the coward cops not doing shit.
Great politically correct police force ya got there Highland.
LMFAO
Serves those liberal fuckstains right,.

Nigger gun shots are ultra common in white rural areas. Everybody I know would hit the deck in that situation and draw to try to figure out where the threat was coming from. City white people are fucking retarded.

lol!

People are so fucking dumb. My 14 yo son knows when I yell duck, you don’t ask why, you just do it. I’m amazed these people survived until adulthood.