You guys are unbelievably fucking dumb

He made a reddit post 2 months ago that said he doesn't exist
SLASH Pol SLASH is eating up this attention seekers 'clues' like catnip because you are all one dimensional fuckwits that lack any critical thinking. You're the dumbasses who who think every sound they hear at night is glowies fucking with you, except you're all unemployed man children virgins.
Let me unpack this for you like the good glowies redditor jew that I am.
>Edgy teenager wants attention
>Edgy teenager makes a post to generate attention prior to committing act on high profile day to generate attention.
It's that simple
>Nope it's da sea eye ayyyyyy
Nope actually Pol is full of retards who can't fathom the idea someone with access to a gun and a mind full of retardation and narcissism is capable of doing this. You of all people should know

Attached: 1656976615543.jpg (800x744, 75.04K)

THANK YOU BASED OP FOR EXPLAINING THIS
Now I like to thank the shooter for lowering the housing cost in that area! You bringing affordability to all Americans!

Attached: 1629704925781.png (512x512, 133.98K)

Yeah pol is retarded. Peace

>except you're all unemployed man children virgins.
Hey now, I have a job.

>discord trannies brainwashing zoomers into committing terrorism on a monthly basis
>nothing to see here goys
OK

An argument against dumbfucks in echo chambers, not masonic aliens. Blow me

Shut up you arrogant ass faggot.

Fed got caught in the buffalo server.
Not only are you pretentious, you’re also a fucking Ill informed retard displaying dunning Krueger effect in full force.

>I do not exist
JUST EXACTLY THE THING AN ALIEN WOULD SAY
and then he has his henchman nigger start threads for him calling ME STUPID????? FUCK YOU ALIEN scum you will NEVER collect my SPERM FORr EXPERIENTATION

If you were smart you'd go back to your fag board before we send a retard to your parade.

Not my fault you're a retard that hears voices in the wall. I know being told your life isn't a marvel action movie shatters your fragile little ego, but there is 0 evidence this was anything other than an edgy attention whore acting weird on camera so dumbfucks like you can have your breakfast club meetings talking about it's all related to Q user and masonic space jews.
>Fed in the buffalo server
You think everyone that disagrees with you is a fed. Cry more faggotha

Did he accidentally say pol instead of Any Forums? Rookie glowies mistake

What the fuck does that have to do with OP, you fucking NPC?
>he was a real person
>nuh uh he was groomed

Attached: F9173B61-640C-436A-9822-28B1F22B0543.jpg (952x1024, 123.48K)

>Nope actually Pol is full of retards who can't fathom the idea someone with access to a gun and a mind full of retardation and narcissism is capable of doing this
You are a retard for not realizing we get flooded with shills after every event who attempt to poison the well and derail all trains of thought

>Unrelated to topic
>Retired agent fucking with retard (probably just talking to him)
Just curious what server was it? And what did the agent say exactly. If this was some giant weapons server or even a smaller one, that's not unusual. There's been SF that have posted in k before

Space jews you npc faggot, edgy gun obsessed teenagers don't exist

It was a server of 20 people you fucking absolute retard.
Why do you talk like you know shit when you don’t?

Attached: E2D57715-4E64-492B-A77D-AB645D390588.jpg (1170x1017, 361.32K)

My first thought. It sounds like any of the other 5 billion /k/ servers.
Why are you so hyper emotional and seething so much? That's not unheard of maybe you should look at some of the past /k/ meet ups before crying about retired feds in servers. He was in a gun group on the internet. boo fucking hoo nigga life isn't an action spy movie

You can post the same articles over and over but you realize the burden of proof is on you to show that the ex fed was trying to get that kid to shoot up that supermarket. Him being in the same server is not adequate proof. The shooter relevant to op's discord server was just discovered and the little emo fag reads like any other edgy preteen that just discovered Marilyn Manson

Glowies seething

shut the fuck up glownigger your damage control is useless here.

>t.

Attached: 6E0155E7-0726-41CE-A395-CD171298DEA0.jpg (259x294, 23.14K)