Our Greatest Ally

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."
—John Sheehan, S. J.

Don't celebrate the 4th. This country only serves the illegal state of Israel.

Attached: 1656465462664.jpg (748x348, 37.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Barbary_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mutt retard forgets that before israel the entire region was still controlled by colonial powers

Sounds like thats superior to murderous kikes blowing up Palestinians.

Is artillery against children a bit too scary for you?

Attached: 1656460343828.jpg (780x703, 91.63K)

America was at war with Arabs over 200 years ago you moron

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Barbary_War

I'm celebrating the 4th but certainly not for the current government.

Clearly it was better for us and the world then. You've been nothing but trouble.

zero ingenuity, same pictures, same arguments, same stupidity

seems to me like the british decolonizing over being unable to maintain their overseas colonies was more than trouble but okay

>3 days of combat against Pirates

Really?

Same khazarian kikes. Same problems.

Attached: 1656896864860.jpg (982x1024, 80.01K)

what problems again?

Attached: TheCrimesofZOG.jpg (1065x786, 276.49K)

Attached: why.png (400x129, 45.01K)

Your first experience in foreign adventurism was fighting Algerian pirates. You have always hated arabs

Attached: 17666395.jpg (317x475, 101.46K)

>a pagraph full of shitposts and meme-tier schizo conspiracies

I am beaten.

truly you americans are the world's most easily controllable herd of human cattle in the world. do the world a favor and go shoot up a bus stop or whatever and watch as this board turns on you and calls you a jew

Attached: 1632102408624.jpg (1024x769, 147.1K)

>you goyim are crazy!
>proceeds to suck the blood out of an infant's penis

You only get to live because my corrupt government keeps you from being shelled by every neighboring country that hates your guts. That won't last long.

you personally are mentally retarded with the intellectual capacity of a literal child. did you even read that copypasta before sending that image thinking you owned le j00s

All of our neighbors are too busy dealing with their hunger pans to care about us

mr. op do you happen to watch anime or play video games and hang around discord servers by any chances

I'm sorry, I can't understand sandnigger.
As if you were the Israelites anyhow; imagine being a larping khazar mutt creature thinking any god would choose you to be anything but demon spawns.

Attached: 1634838201875.jpg (403x365, 17.19K)

What do you think about your people being kicked from more than 100 countries?
Was it fair?

read the list again, it's inflated to exaggerate the amount with disregard towards circumstance and location behind each expulsion.

mofo literally pipuling me acting coy, stupid. absolutely stupid. kill yourself please.

it's about to become 110
in their own land
>never dindo nuffin

Attached: israel ghettos.png (1334x1786, 818.39K)