SHOOTER PUBLISHED BOOK

The shooter published a book on amazon and he calls it his manifesto

amazon.com/Arcturus-Robert-Crimo/dp/B08WZCV8V1/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=arcturus robert crimo&qid=1625533296&sr=8-1

Attached: file.png (1177x533, 85.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

awaketherapper.com/
awake-the-rapper-archive.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faek and gay, nice scam thoguh

>Arcturus, or more formally known as 'Project Arcturus'[1] is an archaic manifesto/book conceived by Robert Crimo (Awake). It was published on the 19th of February in the year 2021. It is 28 pages long and is composed entirely of an undeciphered sequence of numbers. There is a coinciding video to Arcturus on YouTube, which is composed of footage from the music videos to On My Mind, out.of.this.world, and Toy Soldier. The numbers 23, 47, and 115 seem to be of significance in decoding Arcturus, however, Arcturus remains an unsolved mystery.

What is going on though, this is way back. I didn't want to spend my day doing this shit, I'm just trying to cook chicken right now

Attached: 1569529151769.jpg (2730x2048, 1.15M)

awaketherapper.com/

Why do social media platforms suspend accounts of shooters? All the evidence is gone

The schizos are going to love this.

What if this guy wasn't just crazy, but he was driven insane by a third party? That could be the reason why almost everything related to mass shootings gets memory-holed. Las Vegas is probably the biggest, most glaring op in recent history

anyone tryna buy the surprise awake mystery care package?

Archive of ol' boys gaming career videos
>awake-the-rapper-archive.blogspot.com/

Attached: 5AF0D37F-5DBF-438D-A8B1-11D1CC9FA27C.png (944x639, 383.99K)

Probably wont get you anything since the lil nigga is preoccupied at the moment

yawn psyop

what if he just pounded on the number pad for 2 hours

Attached: 1532299382113.gif (492x376, 336.73K)

Leave it to Bozos to profit from this turds misdooings. It is a gotta have though. The kid knew we would hunt him. Maybe even more important than the McAffe DMS.

Three bucks and change lost. Eat a big mack and take a shit. More expensive.

>Maybe even more important than the McAffe DMS.
That shit was a fucking psyop nigga
>captcha: G4Y HA

Yea he or the feds have set up a very elaborate rabbit hole

what the fuck is this now

Attached: Capture.jpg (1457x907, 180.51K)

>Project Arcturus
'Project Arcturus' is the code name for a secret plot developed by super villain, Hank Scorpio , in the second episode of season 8, You Only Move Twice.

While details of Project Arcturus remain nebulous throughout the episode, aspects include the development germ warfare capabilities, a nuclear powered "doom's day" device, and a weather machine. These armaments are used by Scorpio to ransom the U.N. for "gold" with the threatened destruction of a European power and the actual destruction of the 59th Street Bridge, leading ultimately to Scorpio's seizure of the East Coast of the United States.
watch them base this shit off the Simpsons, New York bridge is coming down I guess

sold on amazon. amazon is you know what.
=

then dont waste your fucking time retard? The guy was a terrorist, a worthless piece of SHIT. Why should I give a fuck about his schizophrenic ranting? Take one good look at him and you'll see he's a FAGGOT.

Attached: 1612451297668.jpg (459x554, 69.32K)

Highly likely.