Is this man White?

This person makes 300 posts a day about how other White Nationalists aren't White and how he is the only leader of the White race. His name is Brandon Martinez.

Is there any place outside of maybe Brazil where he is considered White?

Attached: f3116a6fa7e31affb5594e4c37cc125d.jpg (259x234, 15.66K)

He is whiter than most Russoids, and he is also built for BGC

Spanish, REAL SPANISH, is white and I would let him in the white state, plus he has done a lot of content. Could be integrated in 1 generation.

Anything that brazil thinks is white doesn't apply elsewhere

So he can magically become White in "one generation"? Brandon looks more at home in Beirut or San Juan than anywhere in Europe including most of the south. I think the blue contact lenses he wears (look at his old pics) to grift off retards like you says a lot about how he sees himself

literally your typical Balkan dude you buy and do coke with

>So he can magically become White in "one generation"?
Yes, with a white or REAL Spanish woman, they could ascend.

Literally whiter than Hitler.

Would you let this person marry your daughter? He looks like a lighter skinned Obama. I know he posted a DNA test but those can be easily forged. I dont believe this guy isnt at least 1/8 nigger

Attached: Martinez_Perspective_Talking_Alt-Right_Issues-n9EJ4k0sqcA.jpg (320x180, 16.02K)

Shitskin mutts

>Golem mutt
Kek

uma delicia macaco

So you endorse race mixing just so you can have an exception made for a 40 year old octoroon who harasses middle school girls on omegle? I bet you arent White either

Kek, typical ghetto shitskin.
Is this really white in america?

No. He’s not white and white supremacists would kill him.

u sound like one of those butthurt middleschool negroes he trolls

Martinez does a show with Jared Howe, who does not consider Martinez White. Just a bunch of racially confused nutsos and a likely fed (Howe)

Are you mad because he looks Moroccan like you, Amsterdam Abdullah

picrel is only 79% white, yet looks like this and has green eyes. this tells me martinez is ~65% white max.
he doesn't look spanish, he looks mestizo.

Attached: 440aa4420554acd3.jpg (400x400, 24.56K)

Yeah looks huwhite to me. Not a mestizo or mulatto.

He's a spic mutt who for some reason identifies as white