Why would you randomly decide to flash your ass to a random guy you're arguing with in public? Why did she do this?

Why would you randomly decide to flash your ass to a random guy you're arguing with in public? Why did she do this?

Attached: 1656640123211.webm (790x1080, 1.29M)

Because they secretly wanted to have sex with him. Even though they were arguing with him. It's not rocket science. Shows you what kind of person she is, too.

Because girls are retarded

Why not?

sace

bbc, if i had to guess

gypsy behaviour

Attached: Intellectuals.png (1116x847, 1.62M)

It''s called mooning. It used to be an insult.
now i don't fucking know

look up "mooning"

She was losing the argument. Women guard their body with their feelings and guard their status with their body.

For the same reason she was arguing with him: she wanted him to fuck her. Are you really that clueless?

She was a little hottie. 10/10 would wife.

She wont tge argument there to me. God that looks tasty

you don't flop your dick out to a girl when you're arguing, op?

she wanted to get raped

Qrd

women are treated with care most of the time. People won't lose their temper or yell with a woman because she's a woman and no threat to them. When a man does get angry and starts to argue with a woman, she may get turned on because it isn't something she's used to and women are attracted to aggression since aggression is required for sex to take place.

A woman's body is the only tool, weapon, and argument she has.

>Why
Believing there's logic in women's actions.

When women don't know what to do they get naked

Attached: 1656972075234.gif (304x402, 3.72M)

when women are subconsciously attracted to a man (especially one they're in conflict against) they engage in acts of sexual escalation

this servers 2 purposes
1. it shows the male she is interested and available
2. it acts as an alpha/shit test because only alphas will have the balls to act and escalate her display to full sexual contact

Attached: 1655580157893.png (600x544, 177.74K)

Attached: 1656793536026.jpg (793x990, 299.87K)

Because she has grown up in a society where every little piece of her daily life is provided for her by the fruits of others labor.
She probably fully believes "laws" protect her behavior like this. She is somehow beyond reproach by who she is projecting this to.
I would pay whatever "current thing" is currency to see the look on her face when she fucks off in the face of people who no longer respect the law. She will be the last to get the memo but the first to experience the "why its a good thing to keep my whore mouth shut".
Unfortunately for her, she might not make it to pass on such sage advice.
*shruggs*
Natural Law.

FPBP
Women instinctively want to be raped, but only by men they’re attracted to.

Why do you think women show their titties and ass when at abortion protests? It's linked.

The second part is unironically why black men are banging all the white women now. White males all think they’ll go to jail if they make a move. Black dudes can’t follow laws and go in anyway.