Is she worth trading a prisoner for? She is legit crying to the POTUS to under her retarded mistake...

Is she worth trading a prisoner for? She is legit crying to the POTUS to under her retarded mistake. Who the fuck goes to Russia as a mildly famous person and then breaks there laws? I get it’s just weed and it’s retarded to imprison people over but still. I can imagine living in a gulag because you had a fuckin weed vape.

Attached: F15A118D-7E09-4DAA-A865-E910A438C6E8.jpg (1030x1272, 116.82K)

>Who the fuck goes to Russia as a mildly famous person and then breaks there laws?
Do i really need to say it?

Niggers gon nig.

She knew the potential consequences but she didn't think she would get caught. She probably does whatever the fuck she wants when shes here in the U.S because she's a protected class.

Let her rot in jail where she belongs.

Nice digits and we'll said Spain user

>WNBA mutt
They can grind her up into sausage for all I care.

Attached: Not my problem.jpg (462x463, 58.97K)

I liked how she noted her dad is a Nam vet and normally she would be celebrating 4th of July and honoring service (to appeal to Biden of course) like she wasn’t out there shilling BLM in spitting on this country just months ago.

Attached: A20E9F7D-9D1B-49E1-9DC5-F0D22433D22F.jpg (300x168, 9.11K)

Nigger dyke: and nothing of value was lost.

I hope the Russians execute her for her crimes.

I hope this nigger bitch is getting raped every day. She'll have taken more loads than the sluttiest straight woman

Apparently 10+ years in their gulags is in the table. Crazy that’s the price for a weed pen. Do they just execute you there if you commit anything over a petty crime?

>Is she worth trading a prisoner for?
No. I encourage the Russians to execute her solely for being a nigger

"Her"

Attached: download.jpeg-1.jpg (189x266, 10.02K)

her new letter is pretty funny
>pls save me i voted for you

Attached: file.png (1150x2048, 1.17M)

She had hashish oil or some shit, right? Yeah no, keep the stoner nigger.

I hope Russia executes the stupid bitch

Don’t know much about Russia but is homosexuality a crime there? Could they charge her additional crimes because she’s a Dyke? Sucks we have to trade prisoners for these folks and the likes of Beau Bergdal

Attached: Brittney-Griner-posing-for-a-photo-with-her-wife.jpg (650x650, 42.64K)

Women would honestly prefer being continuously raped over simply ignored.

Dumb jogger had it coming. I hate russia/mongoloids, let her be their problem

>gay
>black
>women
For being the ultimate in oppressed she sure seems entitled.

What's with adding she's without her Olympic jersey as "protection"
She gloating?

Actually seems like it. Like “if is was wearing the Stars and Stripes (that I hate so much) y’all wouldn’t be doing this” what a retarded self own actually

Not necessarily a crime but heavily frowned upon.

I'm positive being a professional athlete who travels she was instructed on the importance of strictly following the law in other countries. She decided she knew better, and now she rots in a Russia jail. Hopefully she rots in there.

No.
You have to follow the laws where you're going.
Fucking niggers need to learn to stop being criminals. you don't get a free pass because your a crybully. We aren't going to war for one thot with no personal responsibility.

That nigga looks like Ty Dolla $ign

even worse
they make you work

and for a nigger that's a fate worse than death

it's for smuggling drugs through the border lmao
don't tell me is minor crime in burgerland

>I voted for you, please save me
I am sure this is how Trump's supporters felt after the Capitol ""insurrection""

Remember when that Liangelo Ball kid stole in China and got caught like a retard. Trump fixed that one real quick. Would love to see them have to bring that up, like Griner/her wife having to grit her teeth and point that out themselves, Biden would be on the phone so fast then. They only help blacks when it helps themselves.

Oh I didn’t realize that happened the lying media makes it seem like she just had a vape pen in her bag and was somehow caught.

Her and her wife...disgusting, hope she rots

It is not. Do your worst Ivan. If Putin says, Biden lift all sanctions and I will return your nigress along with other shit would be based. Since we worship niggers here and all.

I kinda took it as a "did you know I was also in the Olympics for the USA in case you didn't know and it's relevant to my situation because... SAVE ME!" kind of thing.

yeah she got caught... on the border
it might be "just" a weed vape

but it still counts as international drug smuggling
10 years in prison is a pretty low sentence for that, it's probably so low because let's face it it's just a vape pen, not like she was carring 10 kilos of coke in her briefcase