*sips white claw* so yeah like I was saying, the new season of Stranger Things was bussin...

>*sips white claw* so yeah like I was saying, the new season of Stranger Things was bussin, but it lowkey had some subtle racism
>oh yeah for sure bro, thats why im finna move out of here since it's getting so gentrified, I need somewhere more diverse, you know?
>yeah but guys, lets not forget that women basically have no reproductive rights in shit country anymore
>fr fr, oh hey user, great party btw. so what do you think of all this?
>*fully understanding that 90% of the world needs to be gassed immediately*...uh yeah bro.. crazy times for sure... anyone want another drink?

how do you handle these?

Attached: depositphotos_209879724-stock-photo.jpg (1039x750, 362.25K)

The fact you’re even interacting with them proves deep down you’re already a tranny faggot

Attached: 87E03BE5-FEE7-4226-BDEE-77437D366D56.jpg (711x585, 45.89K)

Make dog whistle jokes and see how people respond faggot

I have based friends, but when you live near a liberal metropolitan area this is mostly who you hangout with.
They serve their purpose, fun. And not much else really.

zoomers don't drink, they are so weird.

Just say what I think. I don't care

Hide your power level.

I would tell them that Stranger Things is just the ghetto version of Harry Potter.

I don’t associate with normie leftists because I’m old enough to not care about needing to be around retards all the time. Feels good to be in your 40s in a heavily conservative Midwestern state in a 99% white town.

Don't hang out with normies

Oh God I'm having flash backs to normie social gatherings. Fun fact when you push back on ZOG ideology most White normies, and many non-White normies will actually react positively. Just don't sperg out, alcohol can help with this.

*sips* yes i agree, how about those fucking niggers out there? and the kikes too, my goodness

Why do this to yourself? Seems gay. I am not a gross channer shut in but id much rather have my fewer friends and a sizable amount of acquaintances that dont raise my BP every conversation.

Accurate assessment

Hide your powerlevel, and ride your bike with no handlebars

Indubitably. I daresay, the Irish and the colonies have been getting out of hand of late, as well.

I only go outside to walk my dog I don’t have those situations

"look at that again a nigger"
"yeah too bad hitler didn't win"
"pretty sure next one will be a fag"

me with my father when watching tv ads.

gas the kikes race war now impregnate all Stacies with my aryan seed

Attached: 1654843488777.png (1024x574, 530.56K)

Do these conversations really happen or you're making conversations with imaginary people? Genuinely curious as I don't know a single person who acts like this at parties.

I'm millennial, I do have a few early zoomer friends and all they do is fuckin smoke weed.
It's way more degenerate than just drinking because for them its always a whole lifestyle vs something you casually do while socializing.
best take yet
a bit of normies in your life on occasion is good, not only for "le touching grass" but also for giving your existential dread a break and pretending like things are okay, otherwise you go full autism or batshit

Really liberal cucktier normie npc tryhards really talk like this. It's whatever tv show/product then the thing the liberal newsman tells them to pms over. White bitches are the worst offender.

i work in the theatre industry (lots of fags and commies) and conversations have never sounded like this wtf?
is this a burger thing?

Attached: 8527D2D2-9D23-4203-B87B-EB699F14D77C.gif (360x270, 1.82M)