Stock up on food while there's time anons

Stock up on food while there's time anons.
Beans, rice, pasta, flour, water, firewood.
Don't live in a city.
Shit's gonna get fucked.

Attached: its over.jpg (1280x756, 174.34K)

Americans can live off fat stores. Good look europoor twinks

flour really doesn't store that well, but otherwise good points.

I think they're gonna start a big war to save the economy, and I think its gonna backfire on them in big ways. Be safe everyone.

>Implying I want to survive

>flour really doesn't store that well
It does though. It can be stored for years in a cool and dry environment.
Add some of those oxygen depletion thingies in the container and it lasts indefinitely.
>I think they're gonna start a big war to save the economy, and I think its gonna backfire on them in big ways. Be safe everyone.
I don't give a shit about anything anymore. Let the games commence.

The world is beautiful, open your eyes faggot. These globalists are just a blip in history and once they're gone, humanity will move on. I'm not telling you to be ignorant of what's to come, but know the struggle will be worth it. For your family, friends and your species

>Family and friends
You must be new here

Attached: 1656549539343.webm (420x236, 604.81K)

Nothing will happen
Kill yourself

>nothing ever happens
>until it does
It's not my fault you're too low IQ to notice patterns Pedro.

Attached: suicide statistics methods.png (502x771, 101.15K)

>cyanide

Attached: cyanide.jpg (1280x720, 47.08K)

I live in a commie block where 90% of residents dont work. They regularly fight and kill each other, whilst playing loud music. Every week the police raid a weed farm. Its filthy. The ground floor is covered in garbage that piles up as residents throw stuff out of windows.

Everything is broken. Everything is dirty. My view is of a skip overlooked by a couple of dead trees with carrier bags stuck in their branches.

I'm familar with every latest bashment and grime song thanks to my neighbours. I have plans to kill myself.

Attached: 1655590556442.jpg (1280x960, 157.61K)

>drowning not 100% lethal
I get what it’s implying but the wording is screwing my brains

The 78.5% that survive attempted it and bitched out.
What's more surprising to me is the cut wrists/arms/legs.
Do they panic and call an ambulance or something?
Fucking bitch ass niggers.

>-1% after 20 years of surplus

>Sharp drops are fine

Yeah that chart must be using the sissy statistics. It’s probably a lot more dramatic and less risky to “attempt” to kill yourself by cutting. Plus you get cool scars for Reddit. Real niggas would opt for choices 1-9 and maybe electrocution since it’s harder to control.

The way you identify that situation as fucked up shows you're not a fucked up person. Feel good about that at least

how is this connected to usa

It's all worth it so we can conserve our sacred ancient thousand year old democracy in Ukraine...
Putler owned

If you keep it whole and grind it yourself it does

I work 6 days a week with the very people in this block. I sit on one side of the desk, them on the other. Then we come back to the same block, i pay 40% of my income to live here, they get theirs paid for with my taxes.

I refuse to continue to participate.

Opening up your veins is how the Romans did it, it'd be my choice as well.
Yeah, problem is the west won't go down alone.
They'll drag a lot of countries down with them.

Eu? Doubtful. They will take massive loans from imf or US to try and move away from gas and fosil fuels, blaming the austerity on Russia.
They’d rather mandate earwax candles then admit they fucked up strategically.

>explosives
>1.6 minutes
Wat? I want to see the distribution. How many chads vaporize themselves and their domicile in a few milliseconds for every virgin who blows his face apart by chewing on an m80 and spends the next several minutes/hours bleeding out? These should really be two distinct categories.

Ok, chart looks bad, or is it a posative thing? Who da fug know there is no goddamn context
____
\
\
\
"O my fug! Orange Chart bad!"
Suck my ass, we'll see in twoweeks fuck-o