Why do modern westerners hate building high & reaching new heights?

Attached: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 00 0 00 DSC_7356.jpg (2000x1429, 643.83K)

Because jews.

Umm... New York

you will never have this, let that swim in

Attached: touristen-neue-burg-von-hofburg-palast-bei-heldenplatz-wien-89985304.jpg (800x533, 105.74K)

Its a one tie trick and it got boring. However its funny to see you seethe because you believe your efforts are not bringing you the respect you expected

New York is a relic of the past. They didn't try to reach new heights in decades. Asia & the middle east were the ones doing this shit in the previous decades. But it's been more than 12 years since a new height was reached by humanity.

sink* in

newfag detected, lurk 2 more years

>They didn't try to reach new heights in decades
What happened decades ago?
Why is our world different?
FPBP.

>european architect
>european engineers
>indian workers
0 arab involvement in that tower

It is pointlessly expensive and susceptible to terrorist attacks.

BEEP BEEP
MAKE WAY
POOP TRUCKS COMING THROUGH

Inbred Arabs with nigger blood don’t build anything. These structures were designed by Europeans and built with Indian slaves.

Go to top of Willis building in Chicago, it it 60% elevator and mechanical space. that is the basic limit to tall buildings

Attached: Winnie_The_Pooh.png (887x1536, 969.99K)

Too busy doing useful shit like sending telescopes half a million miles into space.

Yeah, it's impressive I suppose.
I'd probably rather just look at a couple pictures of it than actually go there though.

It’s a fetish of turd world idiots trying too hard.

Jew York.

> western and asian gibs

That was almost a good idea.

Attached: XiXiXIXi.png (887x1536, 765.4K)

Fund some particle accelerator that can go to 100 TeV or some nuclear space cruiser and we will send you a 1 respect

Attached: images (1).jpg (284x177, 7.88K)

skyscrapers were cool like 100 years ago

Name of the architect?

>AlAmeri achieves mission success by providing valuable insights on the effects of isolation on human physiology and psychology
Wow. Impressive.

>respect from a kike
nah I'd rather have the holohoax actually happen

Attached: 1518924063545.jpg (960x727, 478.88K)

Its a symbol of excess for the ultra wealthy to pool their resources into an "investment" that will sit empty.
A skyscraper isn't one building. Its a bunch of 10 story buildings stacked on top of one another with complete utility, sewage, and electrical rooms every 10 floors. You think sewage is a tube that just drops 300 feet straight into the basement?
On the low end it costs 2-3 million per floor and thats on some 1999 pricing.
Wasteful as fuck.

user, where do you think your country's money comes from exactly?

Attached: DubaiWHO.jpg (1151x927, 280.49K)

its just a net select few Architects and vapid artists who think they're being avantgarde when they do the same things everyone has done for years now.
just like films conveying Brutalism, its quotidian control and you're kidding your self if you believe the average American thinks Art Deco or Googie is racist.
it could also be a delay effect, like people mocking the simplified corpo logos for years as they kept adopting them but now have noticeably dropped off doing that.
I'll say there's hope everywhere, the Steinway Tower looks great and is at least pseudo Art Deco.

Attached: Steinway Tower.png (401x836, 531.47K)

>Asia & the middle east were the ones doing this shit in the previous decades
It was western architects and engineering firms doing all of them

Attached: Skidmore-Owings-merrill.jpg (180x170, 4.89K)

The only countries left projecting new super skyscrapers are you oilfags and some asian 3rd world countries, purely because of trying to become relevant somehow. Even china decided to stop.

I knew the U.S. was over when the WTC's were not even attempted to be rebuilt into something even more awesome (regardless of conspiracies). We officially rolled over and exposed our bellies right then and there.
Everything since then has been non-stop corruption gravy-train. The "wars" achieved nothing but more loss and the fucking idiots of America today barely understand what they are celebrating. Its just a good day off for bbq's and drinkin.
If collectively they gave a shit, there would not parties, something else entirely.
Alas, that is never going to happen. The best days are behind the U.S.

I should have used a meme flag. Please fund a 100 TeV accelerator, you can then do retard competitions over highest energy instead of highest floor count

It's crass and gauche, perfect for the desert city funded by oil

you can't tell tourists to come over or stop by because you have an accelerator. you can use a bunch of skyscrapers, malls & a beach for that though. dumb science nerd

there are laws in most western cities that ban buildings above a certain height to "preserve the skyline". it's an aesthetic choice i guess?