Hoo hoo hoo! Looks like old Recep is fucking screwed. You'll be able to wipe your ass with the Turkish lira soon

twitter.com/Investingcom/status/1543871887436124160

Hoo hoo hoo! Looks like old Recep is fucking screwed. You'll be able to wipe your ass with the Turkish lira soon.

I'd plan a trip to Turkey but I know Erdogan's violent mobs run the place now. I don't even want to go to Istanbul. Too bad, I could live like a king.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-04 154642.png (1527x1592, 854.36K)

Sweden and Finland agreed to buy billions of lira to join NATO so it’s all good

Will Putin allow him to join his specops in ukraine to earn some rubels

>Turkish lira
lol

Erdogay is jewish by the way.

Turkbros you ok?

Surprise surprise, we are giving money to muslims again.

Inflation in America is also the highest of decades.

He’s going to attack Greece to shore up support

Not even close to 70+% but if that helps you cope

This. Keep an eye on the Aegean.

No such a thing is being done lying bastard.

It would be far higher than that in America without pigskin and Jewish vermin like you in America leeching off from The World via petrodollar.

Okay, but it isn’t and you buy your oil in dollar same as you stuff your mattress with them. How does it make you feel to import our inflation?

I hate turks. Simple as

Attached: party rock.gif (498x242, 347.65K)

Wait wait wait, so i can take a trip to turkey for basically nothing? Antalaya here i come!

>In two weeks!

I was there the other week. Nobody is even taking liras anymore in the entire region. The lira is dead and buried in tourist regions and has been entirely replaced with Euros. It's hilarious.

Attached: turkey.jpg (900x934, 131.51K)

Are you okay turkeys? We need you for thanksgiving.

Turkish women will be very cheap soon. We did the same with Greece, a nations pride forever broken, reduced to eternal servitude.

>78.8% inflation
Oh wow, I wonder how that happened.

Attached: TurkeySukuk.jpg (1765x927, 216.06K)