Do white people have their preference of the type of white skin. Am I making sense

Do white people have their preference of the type of white skin. Am I making sense.

Attached: IMG_20220704_224221.jpg (600x215, 76.82K)

warm ivory REPRESENT

Not really.
Asia is obsessed with pale skin for some reason, though.

If you have black hair and black eyes then you are not white

Porcelain is the only answer

Clearly you an Aryan

You don't care as long as she's white right

I've had sex with other ethnicities and I'm not opposed to having mixed-race kids.
You're jumping to a lot of conclusions.

I don't really understand what you mean

Thought you were the typical racist user. I apologize.

>You don't care as long as she's white right
when will people understand that 'white' is a non distinction. Everyone in my vicinity is what you call 'white'. I care about how well someones takes care of themselves and so on.
But the answer you probably wanna hear is yeah white people tend to flock together (duh)

Do you care about the shade of white a person is

Pale albino snow white

No it's not a flocking together thing. I just wondered if some people care about like Irish pale ppl and the other type

Black as night.

Attached: brazil redençao.jpg (2160x2560, 747.08K)

porcelain here

Attached: IMG_2022.06.04.jpg (1916x1920, 618.59K)

Do you get treated differently?

White = Ethnically European. So some Arab or Spic walking in being like "hey is my shade White enough?" is not White. Simple as pie, African.

Attached: 9qXWeuF.gif (1067x720, 1.51M)

People don't come here for the racism, they come here for the freedom of speech.
Just because there are people saying racist things doesn't mean everyone is a racist.
Have you seen the pictures of meetups from this website? Not that I would go to one, but they're generally pretty representative of the demographics of wherever they live.
It's a running gag at this point that you never ask a "white supremacist" what race his GF is.
Half the fucking people I see called "white supremacists" aren't even fucking white themselves, these days.

Irish people weren't even considered "white" until recently.

Yes, i like really pale guys... Porcelain skin turns me on more than anything.

My skin is more ivory colour.

There are no subclasses bro, lighten up.
either: Native European
or: not white
thats it

Yes but not that much. It's not just the skin,

The fairer, the better.

clarification

Attached: 1655728914872.jpg (770x590, 95.58K)

Porcelain is prettiest have to avoid sun damage though

Porcelain all the way, not even a contest.

You will always be a man

not really

but here is how the general population looks like, as you can see they have the Greek type skin which tans and has the olive/dark undertone

Attached: 210812137.12_xxl.jpg (1200x800, 421.48K)

Not really, white "colorism" is directed at eye and hair color.

I'm not asking for definitions of white. I'm asking about shades. Do you guys have preferences. Like how Italians or Spanish arent like British white (this is taken from tv and soccer

So this Pashtun man is not white because he’s from Afghanistan? Idiots. He’s whiter than half of Europe.

Attached: D2804982-8485-486D-8644-8BC0FA91AB2C.jpg (1284x939, 682.96K)

Looks like ancient European diaspora

Preference generally is more about facial features, physical proportions and culture than the shade of skin (which varies throughout the year anyway, unless you just never see the sun).
The contrast in culture between say a Swede and a Spaniard is going to be way bigger than their skin tones.

RARE

Really people meat up?. I'm really just on the sports board and occasionally b/ and pol/ mostly when I have a question to get like honest answers or different perspectives. Where do you see the meet ups.

I never got that. Even Italians for a time

No. We aren’t racist monkeys like black peoples.
I hear it all the time from black folks “was he dark like me or light like her” “such a lightskin thing omg”
Blacks are the most racist people in the world.

I see some heavy European admixture in there. He's a lucky guy.

Thanks for the input

+1

Can porcelain ppl tan?

Any reason?

I would say porcelain is more preferred, but honestly hair and eye color are bigger factors in attractiveness.

I guess. The brunette, blond and red head

my skin can change from porcelain to warm ivory depending on long i spend in the sun.

see

Okay

I have white-blue skin as I would call, borderline albino. Father was a ginger. Two or so hours in the sun burns me enough to peel.

>So over thousands of years, Swedes supplemented their meagre Vitamin D intake from the sun by gorging on salmon. As they did, their skin went darker because they didn't need to be so pinkish white and open to sunrays to absorb the precious Vitamin D.

Anglo skin doesn't tan well, while Swedes do tan

They're less common these days because of how crazy everything has gotten.
Each board tends to have its own meetups, if appropriate. /k/'s Nuggetfest being a good example.

>I never got that
Because the term "white" was created more for a socio-economic class than a race. Irish and Italian immigrants came here very, very impoverished. It wasn't until after they got on their feet that they became included.

Now we're seeing a very similar thing happening to Asians in the West. They reached a certain threshold of success, so now they are deemed "white adjacent".

I guess

call it*

Sometimes but for many it ends up just with brown spots and skin damage so it is better not to

Attached: 91C17EC4-07FD-41CC-981D-5ED7A06F29DE.png (1024x507, 531.84K)

Yes, but practically speaking I just burn.

Yes and there are varying degrees

I think it's for describing the person

Red heads by far get it the worst, but there are a lot of "dumb blonde" jokes.

Saw

I'm of northwestern European descent. I have porcelain skin according to that graphic and I prefer to be surrounded by other light types due to their high IQs, civil behaviour, and neuroticism/perfectionism that makes them so good at building civilizations and engineering cool things. I'm more sexually attracted to darker white women though like Italians and Spaniards. I've also noticed pale white women with blonde hair tend to go for darker med type Europeans and darker white women like the blonde light eyed types.

It's just what I prefer the most, it's also very common here. When I see people with brown eyes & hair they almost seem soulless to me.

Chinks are still seen as very strange and foreign though. No matter how hard they try to culturally assimilate their alien slit eyes will never be seen as familiar or white like an Italian could be. There was a study done and Americans feel closer to niggers than to chinks

Attached: CED7B22C-A2C8-411E-8165-2788E746FBAC.png (667x549, 422.19K)