War in Europe... IRA

Why care soo much about Ukraine. War has been in Europe for decades and still is.

Irish Republican Army
youtu.be/uYG0Bcb1OGw

IRA speak
youtu.be/HCenYr2VOMk

IRA podcast
youtu.be/Vup-kMjfLXw

IRA sniper team
youtu.be/foccwfyktuE

SF attacking IRA funeral and getting killed
youtu.be/fhfgQOLSrTQ

SAM song
youtu.be/r0E0325EaOc

My Little Armalite
youtu.be/ehukpdse8_w

2 ton bomb
youtu.be/GFpvfz8Ls4Y

Funerals
youtu.be/osk3RYWKUIQ

Attached: download (26).jpg (183x122, 5.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gsAHGu-Z-VA
youtu.be/tY3zM0-cc0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I DROVE MY SARACEN THROUGH YOUR GARDEN LAST NIGHT

IRA is all commie retards now

It glows here user pull down the blinds

this and drug pushers

Dropped your pants?

IRA is a military, not political

Ha! They wish.

Lies, you get shot for selling drugs.

IRA is anti-drug

Attached: 4b754686b00d2e16787c72f1f7abeeb3.jpg (670x428, 65.01K)

Howard Marks tested that theory and found it wanting.

these paramilitaries are funded by drug pushing both loyalists and republican side
they dont do anything else these days

Who know you shoots people for selling drugs?
Rival drug dealers.

Sorry to disappoint but the IRA don't exist anymore

Watch this, IRA hate dealers
youtu.be/gsAHGu-Z-VA

Maybe not where you. Still bomb alerts and shootings here in the North. Maybe RTE doesn't cover that

youtu.be/tY3zM0-cc0U

Effing mafia. Disgraceful.

>Effing Bhoys

What's wrong with that?

Bullshit and dumb cunt who's fallen for or is peddling MI5 black propaganda. The only reason the IRA which ceased to exist 20 years ago are mentioned is for the sake of spreading black propaganda. Look at all the retarded comments even accusing them of being commies and drug dealers which isn't true. I don't even give a fuck about the IRA but I'll speak up when I see lies and black propaganda being spread about them.

Fuck off mate, seriously.

they push drugs grew up belfast
if u dont like it tough shit

Lies

Okay, so you know the Local IRA man and would easily approach an IRA man for drugs???

Why are you lying??

Fuck those bomb alerts. I'd not even leave my house for one because 99% of them are hoaxes. Doesn't be much shooting other than kneecaping as a punishment. Some poor fucker in Derry got shot a few weeks ago in mistaken identity by Republicans who came to dish out a punishment to someone.

>Irish Republican Army

lmao, they are the ones that turned Ireland into Netherlands 2.0 identitless tax heaven with rainbow races. Ireland used to be badass, now it sold out

Attached: ireland gay.jpg (1024x678, 384.34K)

It was Sinn Feinn, the IRAs political wing.

They were hijacked by feminist hard-left women. Now republicans are stuck voting for them to keep out the English Parties

lads im going to ireland in two days what am i in for

Bullshit. I grew up around Derry. Wouldn't believe a word out of a Brit flag poster on the matter because you could be some Brigade 77 fucker sitting over in Cheshire for all I know.

Hahah know Derry like the back of my hand. Definitely not buying drugs off IRA there

>They were hijacked by feminist hard-left women

IRA and Sinn Fein always had left leanings, those were old school antibrit leanings but now they embraced this globohomo bullshit for highly unsustainable economic prosperity based on tax heaven for globohomo companies. gay.

Attached: ireland1650558053114.png (1050x1300, 2.3M)

>IRA are Commies
>What's wrong with that?
They welcome the blackening of Ireland with open arms and open ass cheeks...

Where you goin?
Das is gud ya

Ask for an Irish Car Bomb in the Pub, good drink

How can the IRA be convinced to defend their land from foreign invasion? The british have convinced themselves that black=british... what if the IRA also accepts this and then fights off the invaders because the british have accepted them as being british too?

I get what you're saying and is valid.

Black Irish vs Black British, they're black and are neither.

Prepare to be disappointed.

dublin galway cork and ill be in belfast during the 12th

>
Hopefully there's ariot to keep you entertained