Defy state/county court: arrest warrant issued for you within an hour

>defy state/county court: arrest warrant issued for you within an hour
>defy SCOTUS: nothing
There is something wrong with our criminal justice system I think.
>archive.is/gVrRc

Attached: ny_gun_leg.png (834x772, 1.13M)

The civil war will be started by the Left, not the Right, because the one institution they don’t control, is the most important one to control. And they’re melting down over the realization.

>requires applicants display “good moral character,” pass a firearm safety course and provide data from their social media accounts as part of strengthened background checks
incels btfo

>ammo sales background checks and sales database
fucking lolz this is worse than before
I now believe that SCOTUS is sabotaging us.

>There is something wrong with our criminal justice system I think.
it's controlled by kikes

>need to show good moral character to get a permit
So another excuse to dump their application?

The interdimensional reptilian shapeshifting CIA niggers are causing Al mossad deepfake false flags by masonic predictive program hydroxychloroquine weather manipulation Monsanto fluoride trails to distract moloch crisis actors from the fact that fake news aliens are hollow and that the sandy hook landing never happened so (((they))) can continue to use CERN
vaccines to harvest gangstalker jesuit adrenochrome from our kali yuga Covid-19 pineal glands for chinese nanochip astral projection remotely through demonic V2K 5G technology from the black cube HAARP hexagon on top of Satan

Attached: 1656961768718.png (743x919, 37.01K)

> implying they wouldn't have done this shit without the Bruen.
Those NYC cunts will eventually lose but it will take a dozen more court cases.

You mean niggers btfo

this is why we must never hand in our guns. they can only take the remaining institution if you volunteer it

This. It’s designed to be a time waster. The case will go up to the NY Supreme Court, and will be bitch smacked by Clarence’s cock. But it will take a year or two. You have to have a complaintant.

Good. I can't wait to see what results from this in New York today. They're a powder keg and the law abiding citizens are already practically disarmed. Let the worst happen, so that they can finally wake up.

Why can't Clarence Thomas issue a fucking bench warrant and have Hochul the Hag arrested by one of his federal marshals for contempt?

Was was referring to SCOTUS itself

Do you really think a white man with no multi-year old social media accounts to present for review, or social media accounts with illegal opinions, will get a permit?

kek

well you are wrong, they absolutely can control the SCOTUS at literally any second they please. and they will very soon. just watch them ditch the filibuster then pack the court with commie activists. they have the power to do it right now

I actually called it, I knew they were going to fucking slam new laws in and just wait for the scotus to do something about it again a decade later.

Then why aren’t they?

they arent ready for the civil war. they dont fully control enough of the military and police forces yet. they know as soon as they delegitimize one of the 3 pillars of government its over and civil war is triggered

only if people follow its rulings. they are now showing openly that they only believe in power, and power in the end is the capability for violence.
nine boomers sitting on a bench aren't going to do violence, so they only have power inasmuch as they can get others to do violence on their behalf.

Yeah I don’t see them getting more popular with either of those groups though. They’re not getting more popular with any groups frankly, except establishment neo-cons of course

They'll never control the military and police enough to guarantee victory. They'll have to purge both the state police forces and the military, and if they do, well, golly gee, that means the American Right gets its very own freikorps.

Attached: friedkorps-113633999.jpg (1200x675, 326.16K)

That’s the point: the Left openly defying the Supreme Court will be was sets off a constitutional crisis and precipitates open conflict.

>social media accounts to present for review,
I know this is bait, but there are faggots who actually think like this.

Attached: 1655531590623.jpg (840x707, 180.86K)

Two more weeks.

Attached: 1598647773992.png (563x432, 445.08K)

Most reasonable would-be gun owners who want self-defense are too busy going to their jobs and dealing with their family. This is all deterrence, and they know most people won't ask their coworkers to get interviewed by the PD as a "good moral character reference" to get a gun.

It shouldn't be that absurd at all. You're treating people like criminals who haven't done anything and just want their right to self-defense, but, as society collapses and leadership gets more corrupt, naturally, and historically, they want people disarmed.

NY and CA are hellholes, so they have the worst laws for self-defense. In Montana, you can just do private sales by state law, no bullshit, same day.

This post still makes more sense than most normalfag gaslighting

Attached: 1569820557492.jpg (700x540, 105.87K)

It’s in the law the NY governor just pass dumbass

Yes the toothless law they just passed in token defiance of our highest court.
Whoop de fucking doo.

Attached: 1654889589331.jpg (602x410, 111.4K)

I literally threatened Maura Healey in a Facebook post after she "reinterpreted" the AWB here. Nothing happened. Glowniggers are pussy cowards and won't risk death to defend the insane political ambitions of lesbians and jewish perverts.

Tell that to the people denying you for liking a Ben Shapiro tweet you fucking retard.

I find it odd that she hasn't really talked about the impact this should have on Massachusetts besides the immediate day-of knee jerk reaction of muh gun safety. Maybe she's waiting for her coronation before she reverts the state to no issue at all.

What happens if they don't comply then and say they disagree with that court ruling?

Niggers don't bother with legal purchases user.

>Ben shapiro
If you're going to write gay fantasy scenarios at least TRY to make them believable. Jesus.

Attached: 5bce43d3d06e360a6c212431052747306497c89be9fd8e291d2a5fe3429e23bf.jpg (640x360, 35.83K)