4 law students - all muslim - kidnap, gangrape and then butcher their fellow hindu classmate

>4 law students - all muslim - kidnap, gangrape and then butcher their fellow hindu classmate
bhaskar.com/local/uttar-pradesh/meerut/news/gay-friends-in-meerut-killed-student-after-misdeed-130010580.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-144534_2.png (1080x1774, 463.79K)

Good.
Finally some nice revenge, assuming the story is even true since Pajeets can only lie, just like jews.

Attached: Pajeet murder.png (895x875, 820.63K)

Indians are retarded. Why are they naming them as muslims? So that retarded hindus started avenging this nobody by attacking other innocent muslims and starting new cycle of hatred? India will never become superpower and maybe thats for the better.

Attached: niuuu.jpg (256x256, 9.37K)

> One of the principal complaints of Begum Hazrat Mahal was that the English East India Company had casually demolished Temples and mosques just to make way for roads.[7] In a proclamation issued during the final days of the revolt, she mocked the British claim to allow freedom of worship:[7]

> "To eat pigs and drink wine, to bite greased cartridges and to mix pig's fat with sweetmeats, to destroy Hindu and Mussalman temples on the pretense of making roads, to build churches, to send clergymen into the streets to preach the Christian religion, to institute English schools, and pay people a monthly stipend for learning the English sciences, while the places of worship of Hindus and Mussalmans are to this day entirely neglected; with all this, how can people believe that religion will not be interfered with?"

Eternal Anglo strikes again.

Go home Ahmed, we don't want you here.

gonna cry poojet?

what a shitty situation

Attached: londo2.jpg (320x254, 18.69K)

literally everyone hates muslims.
you dishonor the flag.

please don't poo on this website like you do in your rivers about your shitty conflicts, we literally don't care.

Attached: image_2022-07-04_213549436.png (828x824, 883.16K)

India has Sewers? I thought you only had designated shitting streets

Absolute retardation. This is why you western fags are dying out.

>Go home Ahmed, we don't want you here.
>literally everyone hates muslims.

Fuck around and find out.

Attached: Cry.jpg (227x220, 24.54K)

You uneducated chud
It's called the gunges and it's the biggest sewer in the world, obviously, you raysis pice of shit would never even mention that

>Muslims
>"fellow Hindu"
?????????????????????????????

Attached: muslim rioter gets beaten.webm (240x426, 395.46K)

He got his ass beat, looks like a baboon now.

Hindus >>>>> Muslims > Sikhs
Modi has shown the world that Hindus are better.

Talk shit get hit.
Simple as.

Attached: Carving Pajeets.jpg (1280x720, 106.17K)

why are they crying?

Attached: muzzies caught.jpg (1918x1280, 285.58K)

>why are they crying?
Because of the smell.

Attached: poojeets.jpg (1024x648, 144.47K)

Hey dude. I'm a former Hindu, now agnostic looking to convert to Islam because I've realized that my life was shit due to lindu feminist policies in India and I've realized that Islam is the right path in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY - no feminism, no gays, no jews. But I don't support the killings of innocents man. On both sides. These are our own people man. Is it normal in islamic circles to be cruel and enjoy murders of innocent people? Just asking. I'll still convert to Islam but I won't participate in discussions like that.

I would really like to do Dawah to Lindus and show them the error of their ways