Ukrainian proposal on who will fix regions

Attached: 1656960495720.jpg (1279x677, 95.25K)

Ahahahhaahahahhahaha
They unironically do this hahaha
And the sheeple VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOte this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no

I don't want to give them shit. Fuck Ukraine and fuck my government. THEIR WAR IS NOT OUR PROBLEM

Attached: IMG_6927.png (473x840, 282.43K)

>take in 100k+ hohols
>blow stacks of cash to rebuild hoholstan (half of the cash will be imbezzled here and the other half in Ukraine)
Did we sign up for this? I don't think we did.

>America x Turkey
Why

whore of babylon

why the fuck should poorfag, rapefugee-flooded shitaly and pooland contribute to the most warthorn region which was a battleground for 8 years straight
why
fucking why
do the faggots in the europarlament actually want people to rise up and slit their throat and that's why they keep pushing for that
is this just a very elaborate suicidal scheme on their part

>Luhansk where every city has been grinded to dust
Of course the EU chooses Finland for this.

Pay up goys!
And accept more niggers!

>no Crimea

Ran out of copium I see

There is still a chance that Russia can annex them somehow. I don't think Michel and von der Leyen will have EU countries fix Putin's cities.

The EU must be destroyed before it destroys Europe itself.

God I've never been rooting for the Russgols as hard as I am now, I hope those retarded alcoholists don't botch it, lest we become ukraine's paypigs
At least you dodged a bullet since the Hohols lost Luhansk

Pay up my little goys

Why will I be fighting for a country I do not live in or have any connection to?

Sven let's go, we've got your back

The fuck - hohols will make Western cucks rebuild even in our occupied areas? I say fucking based eh

Fucking enroll and go to fight Ivan, if you take Donetsk we won't have to give gibs to the cockholes, we need every moskal on the frontline to save our precious money

More for Ukraine
More for Israel

Very generous of them to invest in these new Russian oblasts.

It's how demoralizatin works: the more in your face and absurd thry do, if you don't do shit, the more likely you are to never do shit.

All will be annexed except Rovne, Chernigov and Sumy. The left out Dnepropetrovsk region for some reason.

Wait, Swedes are the only flag that shows up TWICE. Lmao.

>pic

Attached: 1656419993147.gif (480x480, 554.34K)

kek they made swedecucks fix two territories at the same time

why don't we just split ukraine between poland russia and moldova ?

Attached: 1638894323981.jpg (467x634, 83.26K)

Seriously, why don't you Western Europeans tell us to fuck off already?

YOU did not. The Jews running your government did, though.

Can anyone explain why any of this is our problem at all? I'd rather invade Russia, depose Putin and make the fucking Russians pay to rebuild that shithole.

If the russians take some regions I wonder how they will reconstruct them

I went shopping today.

The cashier was Ukrainian. Every single person talking on phone in the streets was Ukrainian. Couples holding hands - Ukrainian. The only Polish person I have met today is my neighbour - 87 years old granny. Helped carry her bags. We agreed that we are being replaced.

what people in this thread think this means
>oh no, they're gonna give free money to Ukraine

what it actually means
>they will turn this entire generation of Ukrainians as well as the next 2 generations into debt slaves because all of this will be financed through debt that will be paid (principal + interest) by the citizens of Ukraine for decades

I just hope russians annex that region so we don't have to fork over yet more cash

I think even they must be surprised at this point
donetsk will be enough for me

I'd rather that too so you get nuked and disappear from this earth

They already started rebuilding Mariupol , lurk in /chug/ for images.

Based. We'll turn Kherson and Donetsk into protectorates under the Swedo-Fenno-Dutch crown. We'll live like kings and have Ukrainian servants work for us.

Absolutely Geert, you will handle the brothel pipeline I presume.

Ukrainians must live somewhere if we are taking over bro