Who's winning the war?

I'm sure both sides are saying their side is winning so I instead ask the geopolitical war experts on Any Forums to tell me otherwise.

Attached: Russia-Ukraine-COMMERCIAL-1030x541.jpg (1030x541, 272.5K)

the jews

>Who's winning the war?
Jews.

Attached: ukraine russia jew controlled.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

As of now, Russia had 21 victories in comparison to Ukraine's 15. Now, to know who's winning or not you should be fighting in there to figure that out, because outside of Eastern Europe, all you're going to get is pure Cold-War tier levels of propaganda.

Nobody really, so far. It's a shit show.

Check the history.
Ukraine was always Ukraine.
And other side always collapses
Moscovia -> Russian Empire -> USSR -> RF
They lose always against us.

Cope retard

>Who's winning the war?
"In the end, Hitler"

Attached: FMPmBXpXsAQdA-N.jpg (904x978, 94.13K)

how many wars did the two of you even fight,3 in total?

Jews.

Attached: 1656877080304.jpg (1024x829, 640.93K)

Isn't the Belarusian tiktoker like 5 feet tall?

Russia will capture Donbass and areas close to the Russian border.

I'm not sure if they'll advance further than this because they have already failed those invasion attempts in the first 3 weeks.

You also have NATO/globo homo basically arming ukraine with superior tech while Russia still has old Russian USSR equipment and tanks.

I'm not sure they can upkeep an offensive beyond the donbass. atleast in the first month of invasion they had air superiority, but now NATO has equipped Ukraine to defend against this too.

All in all, this will either be a decade long drawn out war similar to Afghanistan, or Russia will just capture regions close to their border and quit the offensive.

noone

Top 3 winners:
1. China
2. USA
3. Russia

They'll probably start moving on Odessa and give the clown of kiev another chance to cut his losses.

Russia won weeks ago but zelensky won the jackpot, typical kike

You have it backwards, the Donbas front is actually the most difficult part of this whole offensive. It is the most heavily fortified region in all of Europe thanks to 8 years of NATO build-up.

I also believe they won't go much farther than the Donbas and Southern regions, not because they won't be able to keep up their offensive, but because they don't want to get into a situation where they're occupying non-Russian speaking regions in perpetuity.

Open to being wrong on all this, of course.

Top 3 losers:
1. Ukraine
2. EU
3. Average Joe

>Who's winning the war
NATO

Weapons manufacturers.

Russia, they're gaining ground and hohols are losing it despite NATO playing an active role in the war and fully supplying them with everything a nation might need in war.
But yes, this is the correct answer.

the elfs

Ukraine/NATO

I am.

Attached: SS Officer Anime I came here to laugh at you.jpg (849x640, 94.41K)

Russia is advancing but is doing so comically slowly and with disproportionate casualties.

/thread