Lol weed dude

I don't really like the "come up" when getting high. It's usually too intense. I get "scared" of how intense my thoughts are. And my immediate reality is kind of weird - I'm aware of how being human is so strange and I kind of just blank that out in my normal awareness. Then I also start overanalyzing how my life isn't where it should be.

Anyone else get like this when smoking instead of "le funny stoner vids/games and epic munchies!!11 hehehehe"/

Attached: marijuana.jpg (1920x1204, 588.64K)

You smoked too much that’s why. Take a smaller hit next time especially if it’s your first of the day.

I only I had 2 big pipe hits (0 tolerance, first time in years). I'll go for 1 next time. Cheers

I'd rather smoke weed than be an annoying faggot that makes these anti-weed threads. Either smoke or dont, telling people how to live their lives is the most pathetic shit ever.

Don't smoke. It's not worth it.

stop smoking sativa and find some indica instead.

I have too much tolerance built up to have those kinds of affects anymore. Smoke less and/or pay attention to the strength of the TCH.
TCH can help you see past the illusion of this sick world we live in if you understand how to use the drug. Sobriety just leads to conformist thought processes.

Who said this was "anti-weed"? Pretty sure you're just projecting that. I just said what happened to me

This was supposedly "75% indica"

Not sure if it was the other 25% that fooked me

>I don't really like the "come up" when getting high. It's usually too intense. I get "scared" of how intense my thoughts are. And my immediate reality is kind of weird - I'm aware of how being human is so strange and I kind of just blank that out in my normal awareness. Then I also start overanalyzing how my life isn't where it should be.
>Anyone else get like this when smoking instead of "le funny stoner vids/games and epic munchies!!11 hehehehe"/
yeah basically it's because you're not a retard

weed makes the illusion more noticeable

basically anyone with a iq over 70 has "le existential bad thoughts" on good weed

It isn't antiweed. Read.
He was just asking a question- but it does seem offtopic

Damn, thought that was just me

Nah I just play video games. Stop smoking sativa.

This was the dumbest faggot post I've read in weeks. Every moronic drooling stoner I've ever had the displeasure to be around is the greatest conformist, consoomer drone, with little to no deep or esoteric thought, and a purely obnoxious personality.
You're not enlightened by weed or any other drug, you're just frying your brain into thinking you are. Tie your computer to your leg and jump in a lake, or just never post here again and apologize to all Americans for making their entire nation a little more stupid.

you have receptors in your brain that when they are overstimulated by the cannabis, they can cause an overwhelming physical sensation that most brains attempt to correct for. you may feel dysphoric if you are not aware of this reaction, or feel like you need to resist it.
being aware of it makes it less 'scary'. in essence, you need to calm down, or smoke less if you cant control the reaction

you smoked too much doofus try breathing oxygen once in a while

Stop messing with the Devil's weed and repent!

>Anyone else get like this when smoking instead of "le funny stoner vids/games and epic munchies!!11 hehehehe"/
Bit of both i guess. I get some depersonalization/derealization from weed which sounds something like what you’re describing.

Attached: C5B3D514-DF77-43E6-A6A6-81314C7FAD70.jpg (678x800, 242.73K)

Relax bro. It doesnt matter. Talk it out.

fun fact: It says futa ho in OP's id

>I also start overanalyzing how my life isn't where it should be
this is why more people should smoke. they'd rather stay in denial than take action to change. making change happen is certainly scary and intense but you're going to get older either way.

Yes i get this way and also very horny but then i think about how weird sex holes are and then i realize we are in the matrix. This world is a simulation to train our souls.

>you are going to get older either way

Stealing this for life

This. It’s pretty common for people to smoke too much, there’s very little thought other than “fill up the bowl to the brim”

fuck this shit off to Any Forums kys degenerate

It’s thc retard

Sounds like you need to smoke a phat one

Being human is not strange. It's completely normal. Fucking moron pseudointellectuals fucking up their own high.

The waste on tiktok is sickening

This just means you have no tolerance and misjudge your pleasant high limits...
Try smoking several times a day in a safe Zone and then try going back to your normal amount after saturation. Your panicky feeling that gets you "too high" will go away. Your welcome.

Yeah congrats dude you're at the very least not fucking retarded. Our intelligence is a consequence of threat detection. Weed widens the 'noise' threshold of pattern recognition. When you are stoned youre attempting to solve problems (reduce potential threats) at a greater abstract level, you will begin to analyze problems that are beyond your immediate control that you would have ignored unconsciously to spare yourself the anxiety. You've given yourself a choice by taking this drug, you can choose to ignore these potential threats, or you can navigate to a position in life that reduces the impact of their harm. This is only one 'dimension' of weed anxiety. It can affect your perception of time in relation to the self. You're no longer just living in a 1-week immediate haze, but rather perceiving life from the cradle to grave. It is not our natural state, it makes a lot of sense it produces anxious thought.

This isn't an anti-weed thread, op is just blogging in the wrong place