UK ABOUT TO MAKE MULTI GENERATIONAL LOANS

Boris Johnson wants you to be able to use your children as collatoral for loans

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-mortgages-parents-children-b2113882.html
theguardian.com/money/2022/jul/01/no-10-considers-50-year-mortgages-that-could-pass-down-generations

Attached: moloch based loans.jpg (1125x1531, 145.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8g5oQu5h44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is an american level of insanity

waahhh waahh

Jesus god damn christ. And the sad part is that things actually are so bad this probably will make them somewhat better

2jewish

bruh giving up your first born child to the (((debt merchant))) is something that probably already happens in your country lmao

Well it is better than them renting. If it expands home ownership to huge new markets, then at least that's something. Mortgage debt objectively is better than landlords

Or you could just stop letting jews OWN residential property. That would solve 85% of the problem

No that wouldn't solve anything. But you should put asset limits on people, regardless of their ethnicity. So no one can be ultra rich and buy up the world. These asset limits should be especially stringent for residentially zoned areas. No more than two homes. One for personal use, one for vacation

You left the EU just so you could go and fall into America's sphere of influence

>No that wouldn't solve anything. But you should put asset limits on people, regardless of their ethnicity. So no one can be ultra rich and buy up the world. These asset limits should be especially stringent for residentially zoned areas. No more than two homes. One for personal use, one for vacation
People and institutions*. That "and institutions*" part is especially important

True but this will:

>encourage people to game the system by spitting out 100s of kids so you can use them as collatoral to get a huge mansion

>mean that kids are born with hundreds of thousands of pounds of inherited debt and will have their lives destroyed before they've even begun

If you don't consent to your parent's debt, you are not contractually obliged to accept it.

Not necessarily but aren't you the people always complaining about white birth rates? Also any way you spin it kids being born into debt is better than being born into a landlord

Sorry. I'm a far leftwinger. I hate debt and don't think it should exist (it's rightwingers who insist it do) but something like this simply is better for people when you think about it because it is better than landlording

Well you're not gonna be contractually obliged to accept it because you can always sell the asset

Yea, it's literally some Shylock level shit
>"give me your first born child, goy! you promised!"

Attached: Boris right now.jpg (921x518, 399.65K)

>Well you're not gonna be contractually obliged to accept it because you can always sell the asset
And I'm sure there's gonna be some protection for the kids who were born into such debt

It really is a good thing overall, despite the initial facepalm. It's really only a facepalm because our capitalist society already sucks so bad that this is the sort of shit you gotta resort to to make it better

You should've listened.

Attached: happening blackpill.jpg (1536x817, 419.27K)

We could just BAN foreigners from owning property

Let's raise it higher UK, gogoogogogogoog

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8g5oQu5h44

>Multi Generational loan
>Enslave 2-3 generations
>Property is a decrepit ex council estate sec 8 property.
Peak Judaism.
Shalom Jew anons. You really are upping your game. And showing why everyone on the planet hates you.

Attached: Jewish tradition.jpg (1124x1064, 145.27K)

>take inter generational loan to buy house
>live in it
>before you die, sell it and donate all your wealth to africa

Attached: 1631611722519.jpg (586x961, 70K)

We Charles Dicken now

>enslaving your own child to your debts and financial mistakes is better than renting

jesus christ, americans are truely devoid of humanity

God damn I love this! Soul crushing debt, but ya got that free healthcare and public cattle cars. Hahahahahahaha

>It really is a good thing overall
How do you type while you rub your hands so?

>We could just BAN foreigners from owning property
Cool it with the anti semitism user. Displacement migration is your future. It's also a right wing conspiracy theory.
Take your meds.

Britain is a small island, we don't have much space and our population is growing exponentially with or without immigration so land prices will go up regardless of if jews own it or not

>our population is growing exponentially with or without immigration
Yea okay Shlomo.

basically yea, i remember when we had american companies dishing out super insane loans [like 200% interest] to the poor until the government stepped in and shut it down and this is basically that but worse

Britain is a backwards shithole.

>sins of the father

>Not necessarily but aren't you the people always complaining about white birth rates?
what is the use of spitting out dysgenic retards from the absolute lowest rungs of society regardless of what race they are?

We WILL keep the housing market inflated

And there is NOTHING you can do about it

Sorry sweetie, just took out a 50 year loan

>our population is growing exponentially with or without immigration
It's falling without immigration. Banning foreigners from owning property and not allowing Brits to own more than 2 houses does solve the problem. Banning foreigners from not owning more than apartment is normal in Asia

>it is better than landlording
No. The poor are too stupid to keep up with payments and the bank is counting on it.
You're also attempting to enslave 2 generations into paying for a shithole.
>I'm a far leftwinger.
Oh, that's why you have no idea how the real world functions/economics/people.

Attached: Commie troons.png (1200x900, 2.18M)

LMAO OK well clearly landlord hands types this post

Oy vey stop being anti semitic and hand over your first born child!!!

Attached: Peak Jew.jpg (640x480, 97.25K)

>Normal when they do it
>Racism when you do it
You guys need to stomp this bad idea out before it gets worse.

Debt slavery

I imagine boomers would actually do some shit like that just to twist the knife a lil bit

>"I'm a rightwing white nationalist and I care about the future of the white race! Join me in my quest to increase white birth rates and secure a future for white children!"
>"NO YOU POOR STUPID WHITOID FUCK! WHY ARE YOU BREEDING!"

Is this really any different to what boomers have already done? They pumped the housing markets so hard that I'm paying insane debt to own my own place before they're even dead.

I mean, Jews have to eat too.
>Take all the profit
>Destroy society
>Drink goy children's blood
It's tradition

Nah man it's a good thing, you abjectly just hate poor people

>“If they would rather die,” said Scrooge, “they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

my brother in christ on god we on that dickinz shit frfr