Apparently there is a kikebook group called "lets get a racist fired" that targets random people saying things they don...

apparently there is a kikebook group called "lets get a racist fired" that targets random people saying things they don t like and dox them and their workplace.
why is the world so cruel /pol?

Attached: cringe (311).jpg (640x753, 52.56K)

all the admins look like hardworking good people, why would they do this?

Attached: faggot to report for doxxing 1.png (1572x924, 1.65M)

Just start linking them to Any Forums threads

I hate niggers

Just fucking do unto them what they'd do unto you user. Learn the ways of the doxx (as well as "proper OpSec") and you won't lose to these faggots user.

i am broken guys, utterly broken by the evil in that group

Attached: faggot to report for doxxing 7.png (1611x894, 1.5M)

Have you considered joining their community and false flagging people you don't like?

Its pretty simple to inspect element some fake conversations.
There are even apps that let you do this today.

If you want to be really efficient. You clone their account and their friends and provide a link then delete everything "in a panic"

who would do such a horrible thing??? that would make you even worse than them

Attached: faggot to report for doxxing 5.png (1761x767, 701.21K)

that would be horrible

Attached: Capture.png (973x843, 81.56K)

Attached: faggot to report for doxxing 6.png (1579x897, 1.18M)

>pic
America is one hell of a drug

only boomers say things on Facebook with their real name lmao they deserve it these days the only way of free speech is making a Twitter account under niggerfsggot99882

Does that person specifically have a selfie that you can render as a PNG? Just asking. My Image Metadata finder app is fucked for the moment. Trying to use "search by image".

they doxxed a lady for saying that killing babies is wrong.
do you hate babies user?

Attached: faggot to report for doxxing 11.png (1833x887, 2.28M)

No one likes racists. Racism is inherently evil.

why would these upstanding citizens harass random targets??

Attached: faggot to report for doxxing 2.png (1614x915, 687.88K)

Diconect from social media. Bring the fight to real life. Let's see if they dare to say this to you face to face.

Attached: faggots doxxing woman.png (383x623, 201.3K)

how could these evil people be stopped?

Attached: faggot to report for doxxing 4.png (1562x926, 1.59M)

bros i don t feel so good

Attached: faggot to report for doxxing 3.png (1237x526, 1.34M)

lol, good luck niggers! cant squeeze blood from a radish.

I will say, if you're using you're real and identity online, just don't make bad digital footprint (I barely post on FB -- connected to family and friends -- I just post music vid links and tamed memes).

Compile all of these photos, make a detailed report and submit it to The FBI (ensure you change the names of these photos because it could result in The Feds not caring). OR if some of these fuckers are in The UK - report them there (again w/ relevant images attached). DO mind you that they might not even take this information up until it becomes a "concerning trend" that The Feds need to deal with.

Ideally you should avoid all Clearnet Social Media Sites (because they collect your standard Data, Metadata and much much more and sell it to The Feds for a Big Shekel).
Ideally you should instead switch to FOSS and then also specifically operate via Whonix, Qubes, TAILS and various other FOSS OS's and DEFFO employ Virtualization and Compartmentalization of your "Sensitive Activities" up to and including getting a dedicated Laptop for your activities. THIS is just the start.

>having a job

what did the lady say that left a bad digital footprint?

Using your real name is a bad digital foot print
Enabling (or using anything that Enables) Javascript is a bad digital foot print
Using your REAL photo(s) is a bad digital foot print
PRETTY MUCH anything else that uses Javascript OR requires a Internet/Cell Phone Tower LTE Connection - IS a bad digital footprint.

having a right wing opinion on the internet is unlawful

b..but she said black lives matter goy

Hey bros, maybe I'll stop replying today. It's 2pm and I'm 7 beers deep already, at a party and being a phonefag.

DO ALSO KNOW how to create a effective "threat/risk model" and learn how to act accordingly (should things "not go according" to your estimates). Ideally also you should assume - should you be operating in The US or W. Europe/Parts of E. & Central EU - that you're gonna one day be dealing w/ "lawful threat actors" and that there are means to evade them and to engage in good enough OPSEC to not go to Prison in any of these Countries/Get extradited to The US.

You shouldn't be on social media with your real identity in the first place. That's like putting a target on your head.

Well first off, get off the phone (or if The Party is "legal enough" you should be fine) - follow all the steps outlined by Mental Outlaw to "Root and DeGoogle" your Phone/Android Device to Lineage OS (that's De-Googled).

also this is sadly correct. I'm not a republican boomer but liberals are unironically demons, you need to atleast hide your name and face if you're openly right wing on the internet. Any Forums isn't even anonymous but it's fine unless you glowpost

> why is the world so cruel /pol?
Because you allow evil people to get away with it
Here is what you should do:
> Create fake racist messages using "inspect element"
> use same gay tactics
> get the kikebook group members fired for being faggots

Attached: download.jpg (209x241, 13K)