Genuine answers please

Genuine answers please

Why would you ban abortion in the following cases?

>rape
>incest
>danger to the mothers health
>underage/teenage pregnancy
>defect/unviability of the foetus

both the pregnant individuals, and society, loose when abortion is forbidden in these cases.

I cant accept religious answers, nor answers about how every foetus has a right to life. In the above cases, everybody loses, including the child.

Give me a well thought out argument with minimal assumptions, that does not rely on rhetoric.

Attached: abortion-800x600.jpg (800x600, 29.63K)

>rape
Extremely rare case not worth bringing up, the woman can just use a contraceptive after event.
>incest
Slightly less rare but the same case above.
>danger to the mothers health
Unlikely event that would require killing a child to save the mother. Not even worth mentioning.
Kids shouldn't be having unprotected sex. Failure of the parents. This is a life lesson for the teen to pass on to their new child.
>defect/unviability of the foetus
It's no longer abortion under these conditions.

Attached: 1638576527427.jpg (631x658, 76.5K)

just because these cases are rare does no mean theree should be a blanket ban
it will still affect at least some people. The fix is very easy.
like you arent using an argument, all ur saying is " Not even worth mentioning"
ignoring a case does not negate its existence

>This is a life lesson for the teen to pass on to their new child.
but why
the teen will be burdebed for life an not accomplish what it wants, or even reach its potential.
If anything, this argument is anti-intellectual

Great post. The only cases i would agree with abortion is if there is real danger for the mother or if the child as some rare genetic deasease that will make him unable to have a normal life. Everything else is a no. And leftist just want to use it as a contraceptive so fuck em.

It isn't ethical to kill the unborn just from rare cases. Especially considering women have so many methods to prevent pregnancy already.

>but why
It's called personal responsibility. Something society doesn't enforce in women, at all.

Why did you bump this thread jannies?

>And leftist just want to use it as a contraceptive so fuck em.
they genuinely dont
people who go get abortions are under very tough circumstances, and have to make a tough choice
like go ask a woman
in switzerland it is still a procedure that risks complications
it is not a procedure taken lightly, it is done out of necessity
again,
what is a well thought out answer that isnt based on rhetoric?

>b-b-b-but now the young parents will be missing out!

What better way to teach them that actions have consequences? They made very intentional choices that lead the outcome of a child being born. It is now they’re responsibility to teach their children to avoid the same mistakes.

>Oh the poor teen
Adoption is a possibility. You don t kill a child just because of "me me me".

It should be banned in any and all circumstances. Women already have proven what happened when you try to compromise with them.
There's no justification for 64,000,000+ abortions in only 50 years.

Attached: 1520106747247.jpg (596x600, 107.38K)

If abortions were only allowed in those circumstances the number of abortions would drop drastically and it would become less cost effective to fund providers

those are exceptions stop asking for general abortion when you are gonna have hungry and cold at the end of the year

>They genuinely dont
>Sex strike
>Crying for the end of hookup culture

Liar and faggot. Didn t read.

my wife was the product of a teen pregnancy, her folks are still together now 29 years after the fact and still deliriously in love.
It's not actually the worst thing that can happen to a teen.

>It isn't ethical to kill the unborn just from rare cases
but why
im not saying allow abortion no matter what
im saying, at least under these specific circumstances, that it should be allowed.
Why cant abortion laws have nuance in what they allow?

>It's called personal responsibility.
ok
the whole point of childhood is to allow room for mistakes in order to teach personal responsability correct?
then why debilitate the future of a teen in the name of personal responsibility?
you dont think the gravity of her mistake is enough?
she will certainly learn before she turns 18

let me put it another way.
If its ok to keep a teen pregnant in order to teach personal responsibility, why not also refuse a child reconstructive surgery after a stupid accident?
surely refusing reconstructive surgery will teach them responsability according to our reasoning.

Again, the flaw here is that you dont debilitate children just in the name of responsability. The point of childhood is to allow room for mistakes and growth.

see

You don't say that but it is exactely what you faggots want and the roastie meltdown on social media proofs it

>Adoption is a possibility
ok fair enough
so you propose a teenager should set the baby up for adoption as opposed to aborting it?
i can see that, but i still have reservations.
this already happened in romania during the soviet union right?
it ended terribly for all the orphanages

because any time a child is concieved, it was god doing so. usually to teach a lesson the person needs to learn. if you get raped by your Grandpa, he was the vessel chosen to send you your child. who cares that you are only 9. it's a hardship lesson. and your body is springy and will bounce back better than it would if you were 25.

im not asking for general abortions
im asking about these specific cases

>Killing a baby to punish a rapist
Nothing like making children suffer for the actions of adults

The most legitimate reason for abortion is birth defects like down syndrome etc but when you mention that people get so offended. There is this cult of compassion in this country that is killing us. Anything perceived as weak or vulnerable must be protected at all costs. It's absolute lunacy.