Why I SUPPORT globalists

There is simply no reason for the human civilization to exist in 200 different seperate bubbles.

We must sponsor initiatives to make English the global language and interconnect the youth of the world so they abandon their pointlessly divisive cultures and form as one.

We live in the digital age and this has never been easier. Let's achieve our ancestors dreams of abolishing all war once and for all.
It's a terrifying situation when there are 7 illegitimate "nations" on earth that can wipe out humanity on a whim.

FUCK OUTDATED NATIONS, ALL MY HOMIES HATE NATIONS AND BORDERS

Attached: Sustainable world.png (1278x850, 1.14M)

How can you support a global society without strong nations? The only thing doing it now is globalized debt based fiat currency, and it's going to collapse the entire west.

>There is simply no reason for the human civilization to exist in 200 different seperate bubbles.
You're wrong

Attached: b92.jpg (1242x1394, 354.39K)

>How can you support a global society without strong nations? The only thing doing it now is globalized debt based fiat currency, and it's going to collapse the entire west.

One global nation

It would never work. Too many different ethnicities, races, religions. Identity politics will directly lead to the collapse of the US.

>our ancestors dreams of abolishing all war once and for all.
What ancestors are you even talking about? I guess Boomers and WW1cucks felt this way, but war was generally considered honorable or necessary.

>There is simply no reason for the human civilization to exist in 200 different seperate bubbles.
but those 200 separate bubbles is what makes the world interesting

Kek, lefties love to screech about monopolies until it come to their god, the state, where all those problems seem to magically vanish

>one culture

Even if you achieve on state there still will be separate cultures you stupid fucking idiot

Attached: diversity5.jpg (1591x3502, 983.13K)

I coulden't sum it up any better

>muh identity politics

While I agree, it wouldn't hurt at least trying. What options do we have?

one*

>It would never work. Too many different ethnicities, races, religions. Identity politics will directly lead to the collapse of the US.
You're right user, that's why the UN and globalist organizations are working to elliminate these things so we can achieve this dream.

Culture are reactionary and no longer needed. They're needlessly divise and the product of an era where most people didn't ever venture beyond their nearest river. It is sad to see diversity go, but the benefits of one united humanity outweigh what we have now.

Technology and globalization are elliminating cultures

>Why I SUPPORT globalists

Attached: 1482274197958.gif (500x500, 1.82M)

>>Why I SUPPORT globalists
Yeah, I'm half Jewish and I don't see how that affects the validity of my argument

It makes humanity stronger to do so. Having all humans act in lock step means if humanity makes a mistake all is lost. Resources are finite as well. Competition means the strongest and smartest will survive.

Is that even a thing? I thought either your mother is a jew or she's not.

>It makes humanity stronger to do so. Having all humans act in lock step means if humanity makes a mistake all is lost. Resources are finite as well. Competition means the strongest and smartest will survive.
Nobody said anything about competition being elliminated, it's just not optimal when "nations" compete
>Is that even a thing? I thought either your mother is a jew or she's not.
I'm ethnically, not religiously half jewish

Western, english speaking culture is poisonous and destructive. Why would other people want this?

Your worldwide human experiment is going to end up with them eating you.

It doesn't work for a number of reasons you stupid nigger.

> Governments get retarded and corrupt when they think they have no external threats, look at how fast the US fell apart after the cold war
> The more scale the more inefficiency
> People are tribal not humanistic
> People from different tribes hate each other at base and hate cooperating unless they have a common enemy
> The globalist elite are literally dark occultists who have the opposite of your best interest at heart

There is no such thing as "the human civilisation", there are only the civilisations of different nations, and maybe their vassal states if you're feeling generous.
The idea of a "human" civilisation puts the Brits and the Sudanese on the same level, civilisationally, which is retarded.