Are we in the hard time now?

Do i need to be strong now?
I never wanted this
I just graduated high school

The weak men fucked the good time
Did boomer and millenial really fucked us zoomer for life?

Attached: ea8.jpg (847x790, 56.01K)

yo i also just graduated HS a month ago, what are we in for user?

no, when all the weak die off is when you'll be in hard times

misery and pain

hard times? the jews killed three people of my family, poisoned me once if an infection and know with something unknown, drugged me a few times, molested me and raped me... they took away one of my properties, stole one car, hit another one, destroyed a truck, they also tortured me and used a prostitute since 2008 as part of the torturing and it's just the start.

It is all a matter of perspective, and if you set your ambitions very low you can still be very comfy at the moment. So it is a choose your own adventure type of deal, how difficult do you want to make it for yourself

t.dadofanallmost2yrold

not even started

>misery and pain
this but unironically

Fr fr shits not finna be straight bussin no moe my guy

I’d rather be bald than have mutt hair

not even at the appetizer

We're in the hard time right now

The boomers and gen x people fucked it all up and the millenials didnt make it better. You now have the opportunity to wipe the slate clean.

Attached: 1653647014649.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

Not even close buddy. Buckle up.

First economic crisis?

Just know that it never gets better.

Attached: first-time-james-franco-hanging-meme.jpg (674x448, 64.4K)

It needs to get way worse for it to get way better. Big change needs massive violence.

Attached: 1653182513135.jpg (629x900, 351.36K)

We aren't there yet, because if we were in a hard time, globohomo would be in the decline, but it's not.

You can still go to college and ride it out for a bit and hope things get better after (they likely won't)

I graduated high school in 2008 while the economy was imploding and the real economy barely recovered since then. It's only going to get worse, fr fr no cap.

Attached: E66CkQjUcAQvIc1.jpg (934x884, 128.01K)

Blaming others is stupid. Why would Millennials fuck you over bitch? We are suffering too.

>millenials didnt make it better
Why should we clean the mess of others?

Because you don't want to live in the mess, I presume.

Attached: bq7ymisnm7941.jpg (570x450, 54.77K)

>Because you don't want to live in the mess, I presume.
I can barely function. How am I supposed to clean up mess of other people?

True enough.

>now
The easy times ended when the twin towers fell, everything since then has gotten progressively worse, especially for white people across the western world