I won't put it back and there is nothing you can do about it

I won't put it back and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: cart.jpg (2500x1667, 1.9M)

I can call you a nigger.
You are a nigger.

here you have to leave 1 euro

NIGGER

If that cart narc comes up to me. I’m going to rape him in broad daylight.

Its funny cause I just grab all my groceries in one hand and leave the cart at the store

White niggers exist, and there are a lot on Any Forums

*puts gun to your head* Put it back, faggot.

i take mine home and then throw it in the creek

See how tough you are when I point my camera at you and make you go viral on the internet

walking back with the cart is not worth my time for 1 eurobuck

Looks like my local Lowes. Keep your eyes peeled faggot.

Your scum. I sometimes put back carts I didn’t even use just because I know the wind can blow and they can dent people’s cars. Not putting back a cart you used is nigger behavior

*pushes you* back the FUCK off?!?

"Hey let me get that for you, a skinny guy like you shouldn't be trying to push that much weight around!"

Why do you need a cart? If you can't carry what you bought, then you didn't really need it.

L

we dont have 10 miles parking lots and we like walking

So do you guys like doing unpaid labor? If so you are literally a janny

Attached: 1656801815976.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

*due to my abnormal reflexes I avoid your push and shoots you*

You are lucky I wasn't around or I'd park mine right beside yours, asshole.

The cart is the litmus test for how good of a human being a person is. There are no laws for not putting it back. There is no commitment to putting one back and no fines. No one will yell at you and there is zero obligation. So why do people put them back?

Because it exemplifies the goodness in people to do something with no gain and makes the perfect test to see if you're a rotten piece of shit or not. You will immediately know if someone is an untrustworthy snot simply by observing their behavior with a simple shopping cart.

You're the guy.

that is mighty white of you

Well put.

Attached: 1594160519375.jpg (828x1020, 769.84K)

Whenever i see somebody do this i take their license plate and car make and if i see it in the parking lot again i ghost ride a cart right into the fucking side of it

I disagree. A better test of this is to go into McDonalds and see who busses their table.

I have started putting them like that in parking spaces to increase annoyance of reddit faggots

Its an observation ive made too. At my local grocer they have small and medium carts for a parking lot cart return, and as expected the results are a mess

if a nigger or a woman had to put it back for you then you're based and redpilled
otherwise you aren't

Attached: 1622154810541.png (580x378, 485.97K)

I understood the reference.

Attached: 1651853801714.png (512x378, 154.38K)

This, then again it depends sometimes people will buy a ton of shit and its the hot ass summer and people just don't wanna put it back cause its a long walk

Fpbp

Cum on it, cum removes car paint.

I'll just tale it to the cart rack as I walk toward the store. You may not do it but I will for you. I have been grabbing 1 or 2 carts as I walk in for years. I will undo you.

>So do you guys like doing unpaid labor? If so you are literally a janny
disagree, if you won't just take a moment to clean up after yourself, to help generate what could easily be considered a utopia, it makes you a nigger. you see this exact behavior from niggers because they would rather destroy things than build them up.

I could call you out in the parking lot in front of your family and show them what a massive pussy you are. Not worth my time either to be honest but you said nothing I "can" do.

It literally takes about a minute to do. It’s not building a house it putting a cart back. People who defend leaving the carts are nothing but trash

Manager at a Lowe's, AMA.

Also I pay people to put it back so I don't care if you do or don't.

Die lazy ass nigger