ANOTHER Any Forums MASS SHOOTING

MARK MY WORDS, THIS WILL BE THE FINAL STRAW, ONCE IT IS CONFIRMED THE SHOOTER WAS A Any ForumsTARD Any Forums WILL FINALLY PULL THE PLUG.

GOOD BYE Any Forums YOU WONT BE MISSED

Attached: 223112.png (1313x866, 1.76M)

i just hope so

It was a nog retard

good, then I'll be forced to find somehting better to do with my time

why would a poltard shoot up a 4th of july parade and not one of the riots?

>Any Forums shooting a upper white class 4th of july parade
>Near Chicago
Severe, severe doubts here

Is the shooter still at large?

THE SHOOTER IS A TRANNY
THEY JUST DELETED HIS PICS FROM THE GAY ARCHIVE HERE
HOLY SHIT ITS OVER

Attached: 165453532267009.jpg (1980x2132, 461.96K)

>ONCE IT IS CONFIRMED THE SHOOTER WAS A Any ForumsTARD Any Forums WILL FINALLY PULL THE PLUG.
EXCEPT THEY NEVER WILL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the CIA has been burning through their MK Uktra victims lately. Seems like they really want to take your guns, muttbros

>white boi
>18-21 yrs old
>"assault" style rifle
lol, it keeps happening

Attached: 16420331659818.png (796x934, 276.36K)

Please God yes

This place will never be shutdown because the alternative is much worse than a containment board.

I would not be surprised. Nearly all of them are dangerously mentally ill.

All I see is posts with screenshots and YouTube links, nothing to an actual article. How many people were actually hit and/or died?
>look it up yourself
no, you piss drinking sissy faggot, YOU post a fucking link.

It's a white supremacists that hates celebrating freedom in Biden's America because of the great leadership of the democratic policies and party. Wrong side of history chuds. Showing true colors

>assuming any regular Any Forums posters are rational people and not paranoid faggots masking their personal failures in half-assed ideology and memes.

lol

Description fits F2M trancell perfectly. Poltards are not angry at 4th of July. The lesbian set seethes at 4th of July though.

Yes. Description is white male, 18-20, small build, black hair, glasses with rectangular frames.

Yep it was another Any Forums incel targeting Jews. Not sure how many more people they sacrifice on the alter of this terrorist breeding website before they finally close it

>giving up free intel

Is it over bros? Has pol gone too far?

nigger

>24 wounded
fat fucks twisting their ankle waddling away

It was a rich, mostly Jewish suburb north of Chicago. Guarantee you it was a radicalized loser who was targeting "muh joos"

This place needs to be shut down for good. I fucking hate you people.

the shooter was a tranny kike and they won't admit it.

Not surprised if true.

Attached: Tragic_comic_masks_-_roman_mosaic.jpg (1024x768, 199.22K)

If only Chicago had stricter anti shooting people laws.

>chicago
Whoa, don't care.

Attached: 156534765347643.jpg (756x720, 259.36K)

history does not have sides.

The shooter is being described as a white male by the media. This glow-op was carried out on the 4th of July so they can confiscate guns.

Based joo slayer

>21 word insult of a site on which you’re posting
Kill yourself

Yep, they had it coming. We warned you faggots and trannies that we were coming. We insist in almost every pertinent thread, every day, for the past couple of years. And now one of /ourguys/ did the deed. Well? You need to support us and /ourguys/. Simple as. Once his name comes out we must herald him as a hero of the Any Forums movement.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 1.28.23 PM.png (112x96, 25.55K)

Hey FBI glowies, look at this tranny, I bet this tranny is the one that did it.

The tranny army arises...

Attached: 1654336044334.jpg (500x400, 51.68K)

You seriously must be fucking retarded. If a Any Forumsack did an actual mass shooting, it would be in either a black neighborhood, or at a private gathering of kike ceos. Why in the hell would a Any Forumsack shoot up a bunch of white people when you stupid niggers always mock this place for being pro-white, and pro-American?

Are you seriously THAT desperate for a reason to get this place shut down that you would disregard reality just to whine like this? Touch grass. Have sex. And do something USEFUL with your miserable existence!

ALL fields.