It's so over

It's so over

Attached: Screenshot_20220704-192036-134.png (1080x1676, 561.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmicworld.site/johns-hopkins-university-confirms-you-can-be-vaccinated-with-a-pcr-test-even-without-knowing
reuters.com/article/factcheck-pcr-vaccination-idUSL2N2NY1LK
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSY8NCwDW9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never took le test.

cosmicworld.site/johns-hopkins-university-confirms-you-can-be-vaccinated-with-a-pcr-test-even-without-knowing

Never been tested, never got the clot shot.

>site
lmao
not clicking that shit nigger

Never had a fuckin test, eat shit you pharma-kikes.

Based pureblood.

>COSMIC WORLD

Fuck. I knew there was something fishy about them sticking it all the way up my nose and twisting for 10 seconds.

My Jedi-tier instincts were right

>high-test
>nevar been tested

oh noeeee, so sad, too bad I never vaxed, tested or even worn a fucking diaper for 1 sec. oh no, I must be gaming all day and having no life. oh no, quite the contrary, been around chading away while others were locked down in their cycle of fear. oh no I am fine, never got any coof and life is good. oh no indeed.

i got in throat. fuck

>Getting tested

Attached: laughs.jpg (478x463, 157.98K)

Rip user

never took a test or let one of those swabs touch me

Attached: pepevaccine2.png (1024x551, 1.07M)

Not vaxx'd, never tested, never had the Chinese Virus.
Fuck off, kikes.

>He actually got covid tested
lol. lmao even.

That doesnt make any sense, youre nlt even inoculating someone in their bloodstream.

if this is true then give people the vaxpass afterwards at least

No you can't. Genome editing technology requires you to store the vaccine at very specific temperatures. All they can do from a PCR test is take your genetic information (DNA, possible future illnesses, etc) and transmit it to Google and the World Economic Forum for processing. You guys are fucking paranoid.

reuters.com/article/factcheck-pcr-vaccination-idUSL2N2NY1LK

fucl bros i didnt take the vac but i got tested once.... i fucked up..

You also get Nano grippers and Morgellons if you get a test.

Attached: file.png (800x450, 295.76K)

fight me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSY8NCwDW9U

Oh, also vaccination status most likely because the virus alters your DNA in ways that people don't understand. Experts say it's a good thing, though, so get the vaccine.

same

>cosmicworld.site/johns-hopkins-university-confirms-you-can-be-vaccinated-with-a-pcr-test-even-without-knowing
>cosmic
>Now several experts and former mainstream journalists like John O’Sullivan are warning that the massive PCR testing campaign could be a WHO vaccination program in disguise.
>could