LHC timeline shift insider

Sup retards,
Been lurking here for a few years, decided to post after seeing all these posts on LHC starting up again. A friend of mine is a physicist who worked as an intern at this project back in 2009 and is now a senior scientist on this project. Here are some things I gathered from him when we used to.chill and talk about these subjects:
>CERN managed to create a miniature black hole, the size of a 100th of an electron back in 2004
>this created panic and excitement among some scientists who wanted to explore it more and some who feared this would get out of control
>they eventually discovered that certain things around the vicinity of the experiment started changing on its own
>rooms that had red tiles on the wall, turned purple.. certain events near the town never happened and certain events that no one remembered suddenly popped up in their memories
>2 of the scientists disappeared and no traces of their existence could be found, its like they never existed.. handwritten reports submitted by them disappeared
>Suddenly glow niggers from Europe and USA got involved in the project, certain sensitive information was taken by the glowies and never seen again.
>some senior scientists were lured with millions of dollars and euros.. some agreed and left CERN, others who didn't were fired by CERN
>Glowies managed to find some signficant things on this miniature blackhole phenomenon and some of these scientists who were lured away returned to CERN and were placed as senior scientists in the LHC project
>LHC did change the timelines but its worse than you think
>LHC is just a tool, its is not good or evil in itself
>glowies and western governments fucked with it and changed certain things in history that steered our timeline towards civil war and destruction
>remember, the past is the best teacher you can have. All your losses, your pain, your defeats help you become a better person or a better nation or a better civilization

Attached: all seeing eye.jpg (274x184, 16.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36173247
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what happens when you change those teachings? Nullify them? You never learn and that leads to your downfall
>The universe is a living entity and a LAW in itself.. your actions decide your fate and the results of your actions decide your next set of actions and so on...

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Fuck you retard I'm a expert you're nothing

Explain

Yawn, cute larp nigger but no matter how many bullshit timelime hoppings you faggots spew I will ALWAYS HATE THE DEMIURGE. Go and scramble every atom in my being, I will still find a way out of this hell hole, this is my last iteration bois, gl to you all.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>LHC is a crude version of stargate.. like counting with beads is like a crude version of a calculator
>glowie team of CERN scientists are way ahead on this project, they have figured out how to control timelines to an extent, its not perfect yet.
>With the LHC starting again, expect a timeline that will have a lot more good news and some really bad news
>it wont be a constant degradation like last 12 years or so

Go and look up what caused the LHC to stop functioning in the first place. There were whispers of someone from the "future" trying to break the LHC down.. it wasnt someone from future, it was the glowie group creating a severe breakdown of LHC timeline and creating so many paradoxes that the LHC would shut itself off or just burn down.
Think of it like a landslide completely blocking a road with zero posibility of the vehicle going forward.. given that the timelines were damaged, it was not possible to "repair" it physicially.. you would have to repair the timeline piece by piece, till enough of the timeline was cleared up for LHC to function again

You are a massive retard. Its a gigantic railgun. That's all it is. And it can't create 'black holes' because blackholes don't exist, it is all a massive cope by (((particle))) physics. There are no particles, the concept itself is stupid, what, is there a 'particle' for Space itself? Is there 'particle' of time? Fucking retard.

It's just magnetism, always has been, a "black hole" is just the plane of inertia of a massive magnet. You can see them on your ferrocel

To put it simply we're lucky that the energy state cascade is only shifting our universes by such relatively little amounts

They are trying to go back, I don't think they'll make it though, things were looking pretty bad before I left...

Attached: Screenshot_20220704-195122.jpg (1080x2376, 980.17K)

>Been lurking here for a few years,
No one believes threads like these anymore. Still, I'll read

I don't care what time line we enter - I will continue to post sneed. Even if no one else remembers it, I will make it known again.

>> rooms that had red tiles on the wall, turned purple

holly shit noo, are those tiles okay though? Did someone call the interior design police? I bet it was Canterville, that bastard has a thing for torturing his victims with watercolors and undetectable strokes of his brush

>timelines being changable implies hitler gassing the jews is the best timeline
hmm

There are 5 major LHC like equipments functional.across the world, out of which one at CERN and in northern USA are the most prominent. The glowies use the LHC equipment based in northern USA but its primarily used by the military and civilian scientists. The location of the real glowie LHC equipment is unknown. This glowie equipment is considered by some CERN scientists to be the largest LHC like machine and it requires approximately 7000 MW of energy, its the size of a small city and Human experimentation has been used to understand effects of timeline manipulation on humans
Some things my friend told me:
1. LHC can technically be used as a time travel device but they dont know how to place in the correct timeline.. they can take you to a timeline where humans didnt exist.at all or where earth never developed life or something less crazy like seeing presidents who never existed in our timeline
2. Radiation is a major obstruction in sending humans through the LHC equipment, it can cause severe burns and can turn humans into a charcoal like paste
3. Even with protection, the individual developing cancer reaches almost 83% just with 5 trips
4. Some of the people lost their minds due to severe time distortion, he called it time sickness.. people's internal clock gets distorted causing massive paranoia and panic
5. Timeline shifts can sometimes cause severe problems on people even in the vicinity of the machine.. they develop diseases they never had or some lf their mild symptoms become severe

They have no satisfactory solutions to these problems. They just throw people at the problem and see what sticks

bump

Have they tried throwing in cockroaches yet?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36173247

Blaming it on a Weasel who got into the electrical panel?

That legitimately sounds like code...

wats the point in going back? wouldn't be be better to go in the future and bring back technology?

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-36173247
Weasels are sly creates, clearly code for a intruder
Perhaps deliberate sabotage?

The LHC will be used to give jabbies a technological explanation for the disappearance of all the unvaccinated organics.
From the perspective of the organics, the LHC will be used as a disguise for the solar flash which cannot be stopped, and the unvaccinated organics who survive it will have an explanation for the disappearance of all the jabbies.

user, to bring stuff BACK from the future you need to go back in time
To go tot he future is easy, you just wait

Too many awake and spiritually aware people in the future for them to keep control over the world.
The glowjews mean to go back so they can apply different mechanisms to further restrict mankind's ascension to the point where the glow AI may actually successfully integrate mankind into its database, literally.

If timeline was changed, how can anyone remember it? Fucking retard