You gotta admit

Lakota Man has a point. 4th of July is just freedom for white Americans.. Specifically white men. Thoughts?

Attached: 7422.png (592x934, 730.02K)

smokum peace pipe

>dies of tuberculosis

and that's a good thing

lakota man's ancestors owned tons of slaves as well so he can shut the fuck up.

July is white pride month

Well tough luck nigger. Love it or leave it (and go back to Africa while you're at it).

Big Chief Broken Buck say, "for whomst?"

>For us, now STFU and celebrate your own holiday.

blacks should be thankful their ancestors survived slavery outside of africa otherwise they probably wouldn't exist right now

Freedom for whites
Death to all the rest

Native Americans are just as asshole as anyone else.

lol that injun on twitter is always mad about everything

>Murdered by raiding neighboring tribe

Lakota man is a glowie. Native Americans are generally way more based than lefties give them credit for.

>fags get put back in the closet
>niggers have to share juneteenf with pride month
July is for the WHITE MAN

oH noes! I feared this, now they are gonna become brothers in smarms

Could've went to Liberia

He has Irish Syndrome, always seething because foreign occupiers are preventing him from bringing in even more niggers.

Dats right. White history month!! Shitskins and niggers fuck off!

And they shared that freedom with niggers and injuns now niggers and injuns get to say shit like this. But ok, why not start a race war like you keep saying you would. I would legit sign up so it could spread to Europe as well and we would finally get rid of the indian pieces of shit that infest my beautiful country. And hungarians too.

Attached: noblesavage.png (1282x1326, 182.17K)

As a whitoid this image fills me with profound shame. If there are any black or red folks in this thread. I would like to take this time to apologise for my ancestors pushing your ancestors shit in so hard that you’re still butt hurt about it to this. If only they had known, maybe they would’ve finished the job.

Does this Listerine-gurgling faggot just whine on twitter all fucking day? What a pathetic life.

OK lol tribal life without advanced technology being terrible and malnourishing doesn't mean anything about them as people. Native Americans naturally fight globohomo in a number of ways, like by being progun and pronature. They also aren't these white hating equality marching faggots the left wants to assume they are, most are well-adjusted. Actually talk to an indian sometime, they're pretty much just based don't tread on me right wingers.