Get the fuck out the way from go whiteboi! I got ma XL bully Emilio right here whatchu gon do huh?

>Get the fuck out the way from go whiteboi! I got ma XL bully Emilio right here whatchu gon do huh?

Attached: 48D4921B-5506-4C84-BFB2-746AF7DE4989.jpg (828x1371, 995.2K)

>*shoots the dog*

I'm white. My pitbulls are barking at my neighbors right now.

I was reading that pitbulls are so braindead that even the ones used as guard dogs can be manipulated into attacking their owner instead of you.
usually you just have to point at the owner and say "SIC" or "GET EM" with a loud voice and they'll do it.

>feeds the dog antifreeze

>”OH MA GAAAAWDD!! THAT RACIST BITCH SHOT EMILIO MAN!! HE WAS PART OF MUH FAMILY!! HE INNOCENT BRUHH!! ON MA MAMA!” YOU RACIST AHH BITCH!

Attached: 04644960-0F63-4EA9-9FD6-32932294E1EF.jpg (828x1175, 842.87K)

>*pulls up my shirt and reveals my concealed carry*

kick its skull in, I'm six three and 200 pounds

>feeds the dog antifreeze

This is the only true and just answer. Based user to state it so boldly.

>bullet bounces off pits skin
>pit shrugs waiting for your next move

No they won't attack me they won't even bark at me. I trained them well. Their attack word is nigger lmao

>*shoots owner for user*

Attached: 1642447678627.gif (220x219, 398.44K)

>My beautiful velvet hippos ^_^ literally the sweetest dawgs ewah! The daym government ain’t takin ma liberty!

>My pitties only defend themselves! They are beautiful harmless doggos!

Attached: 71D20096-C153-4259-9F2D-659069AE5335.jpg (828x933, 417.78K)

I never said my pitbulls are sweet. They're guard dogs, I'm the only one that can get around them or you have to be with me. Otherwise they'll kill you because that's what they're meant to do.

I conceal carry a Glock 26 with 147gr Speer Gold dots. I'd shoot both in the face if I needed to.

>I never said my pitbulls are sweet. They're guard dogs, I'm the only one that can get around them or you have to be with me. Otherwise they'll kill you because that's what they're meant to do.

Good that you admit it at least. I hate these retard mid aged pit mommy whores who walk 3 of them at a time and cry when it kills some spic or a dog sitter

Attached: 0EE41073-C6B4-4DE2-AAE6-13B3268E9ACD.jpg (816x459, 62.29K)

Get better guard dogs.
Shitbulls are attack dogs.

no, they're literally the best backup home defense system seeing as they have such sharp hearing, stop being a faggot you sound like a pedo worshiping muslim

Yeah me too fren. Theres a saying, you can take a man out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the man. That applies to pitbulls

They're the best guard dogs man. You just have to train then right.

I have a son, two just below show quality Dobermans, and a rifle collection. How did I even wind up speaking with this nigger?

Same. Buyut. They are still the niggers of dogs. It's just that with animals there are still positives for those kinds of arcaich traits.

Nah I just like real dogs like rotts that actually will defend your family to the death instead of shitbulls which would rather eat your family.
There are many breeds that guard way better and don't have massive inbreeding.

I can show you my blue nose is so loyal and well trained. She won't eat my babies at least lol.

>You just have to train then right.

Attached: giphy-2.gif (640x357, 3.04M)

No some pitbulls are just retarded.

>You just have to train then right
Pit bulls unironically cause more accidental fatalities in the home per year than AR-15s

Attached: 1639681664803.png (880x797, 54.6K)