Did the end of iron usage invite the occult in our world?

I've read a theory that when people stopped using iron it weakened the veil between the worlds and invited demonic and paranormal influences into this world.
In most old belief systems and folklore iron played a big role for protection. People placed horse shoes above their door and placed iron objects under their door frames.
Fairies, vampires, elves couldn't enter such place. But during 20 century people stopped using it.
Iron was part of normal furniture and equipment in every househould, be it
cast iron pits or plows and so on.
I've read this theory in a thread about another topic and haven't saved it unfortunately.

Attached: ca6f18dd417773e6d30eb576bb2cab23--folklore-irons.jpg (736x552, 41.42K)

schizo

less makey threads
more takey meds

less bla bla more slob nob.

canaanites are bronze age

Probably electromagnetism, so the internet and electrics are probably significantly more disruptive to them.

Yes. Iron Magnetism repels evil.

I have read reports of people putting period blood in a tree or somewhere soldiers will walk under it in the belief it will drain spiritual energy from them.
your guess is 97% as good as anyone else's.

Attached: o0i98u7y6t.png (796x184, 30.02K)

how long will this thread stay up and be considered political?
right up until people name Judeomasonry and the occult at the same time?

I've read a theory about how the only threads on the occult that are allowed to remain up are if they are pro-occult belief and from a non-Christian pov.

Iron is pagan belief I think.

your still hear forever

Attached: u76hy5gtvrecwxqz.png (448x647, 741.91K)

That kind of occult is fine too I guess.
You just can't be having Christian opinions about it all, especially make threads with this being the topic. This faggotry is allowed though, of course you're right.

One thing for sure, people didn’t sleep on steel coil mattresses like we do now. Which in addition amplifies electromagnetic waves too.

>the end of iron usage
be steel
step in your way
problem?

1 is spit
2 is poop
3 is Diarrhea
4 is blood
5 is vomit
Why does this anger the AI zombies so badly?

correction
>0 is spit
>1 is pee
>2 is poop
>3 is Diarrhea
>4 is blood
>5 is vomit
>Why does this anger the AI zombies so badly?

Bump.

Attached: 1649526179471m.jpg (328x1024, 82.29K)

Isn't steel just iron on crack?

Attached: bc80b9e6968bd70952d94b82b2c48a08.jpg (570x811, 60.77K)

Actually I can understand the possible iron deficiency aspect of our civilization becoming weaker. Your OP was too long, so I didn’t read it all. I hope you incorporate that aspect into the next schizo thread, if you didn’t already.
Cheers fag! It’s the 4th over here, and I’m grilling steaks on iron grates, so I’ll be getting my iron intake.

Attached: D66A1276-7466-430D-BE20-4B7EBA1690AB.jpg (720x716, 72.67K)