What are the perks of living in the big city?

Attached: JewDorkCity.webm (656x1166, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKeTuZ-zoeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can do a lot of raping

youtube.com/watch?v=MKeTuZ-zoeA

>americans doing american things

Bodegas.

Nice

Attached: sanic-troll.gif (256x256, 417.61K)

I haven't owned a car in 7 years.

Cultural enrichment and diversity duh

Attached: 1569012921652.png (750x710, 266.01K)

What would cities be like if they got rid of niggers and their culture?

Attached: 457660846834.jpg (863x960, 116.44K)

I tought they were fighting for the ice cream at first.

Attached: sonic-thumbs-up.jpg (615x409, 29K)

I cant imagine wanting to live in America. I plan to move to Japan asap so i can work myself to death in peace

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

How do Americans even live in the city, every city in America has violent nigger problems.

You get a lot of free stufffrom the local CVS.
You are free to shit in any ally.
There is a decent chance you won't die today. * Not a guarantee*
There is a decent chance you won't get raped on the train. * Again no guarantee*
You may be able to post your video of a rat fighting a homeless person over a slice of pizza .

Smelling piss and shit while you walk around

Fitter, richer. No downside

A bastion of knowledge, wealth, culture. Look at Japanese cities.

There's wombs. The city is where sexual selection takes place most efficiently and is where eugenics occurs. Stacy choosing the hottest chad out of a milliom chads is eugenics. Cleetus marrying his cousin because she's the only girl in town is dysgenics.

ya EVERY city, but every city in the south/rust belt/north east

All the exciting shit that happens.

Niggers
foreign food
being murdered by jihadis

Exposed. Red. Brick. Walls.

Kek
clean it up wagie

Stacy aborts every baby with Chad. It isn’t until she settles for Charles and her eggs are mostly dried up that she reproduces.

>niggers doing nigger things