Holocaust Denial

Why is is considered "hateful" to be a holocaust denier? You don't hurt anyone, unless you consider calling someone a liar is being hurtful.

What are the political implications of this?

Attached: 1592158201761.jpg (624x552, 68.77K)

You are not white.

During wwii we built thousands of ships per year. Now we struggle to build a hundred. There must be some conspiracy where the ships were never built!

Attached: deniers.jpg (568x505, 149.68K)

Haven’t you noticed that only racists believe that it didn’t happen?

Questions lead to investigation and they can't have that so they put a label on it too shut it down

no, that is easily explained with math. the holocaust is disproved via math.

that is a great run-down

why not call it fake news then shut it down? why lie and say its hate-speech?

Explain how we built thousands of ships per year back then but now we hardly build any despite the massive increase in technology and population.

Attached: shitposting.png (1440x900, 1.37M)

easily: more shipyards, less labor regulations, more domestic steel

seriously go fuck yourself, you cannot prove us wrong when it comes to the holocaust

It hurts Jewish profits and interests. This whole system was set up at the end of the war by the anglos.

I don’t believe anymore that Jews are responsible for the war. Many Jews like Ernst Heinkel and Hugo Kretschner sided with Germany and did everything they could to help Germany.

The upper class anglos are the ones most responsible for setting up the world the way it is today.

also more complicated designs .... i figured that would speak for itself though

Bullshit. That's like saying there was more camps, less regulations, and more bodies during the holocaust.

Because some of them such as liberty ships were cheap pieces of shit and extremely easy to manufacture. Those ships counted towards the thousands produced during WWII. This isn't the same as burning bodies where there is no way to do it mediocre and on the cheap.

How dense can you be, there wasnt just one place cremating the bodies. There were dozens of crematoriums, all over Germany and occupied lands.
So, sorry sweaty, but your figures just dont check out.

no, its not. what is your IQ?

>Why is is considered "hateful" to be a holocaust denier?
jews said so

Whatever man. That's like saying during the holocaust they threw bodies in mass without care for having a proper burial, unlike the organized and respectful way cremation happens.

how dense can you be? there were no cremating "centers" and would not waste train space with dead jew bodies, you would just bury them if you could not cremate.

Also decreased Naval budgets

None of that explains how you make a gas chamber with wooden doors tho

if this were the case we would have mass grave sites, we do not, the explaination for this is cremations which does not work out mathematically.

I used to be a Holocaust believer even if I was a Jew hater
Lately with the amount of brainwashing that's been going on right in front of my eyes, I'm not so sure anymore

or that you would ignore your chemical weapons stash and use inefficient lice fumigators

Also, the kikes themselves said cremation
We're going based on what they said happened and debunking it, period

Well funnily enough they didn't. There aren't these massive amounts of grave sites to show that there are 6 million victims.

Where are the mass ship graveyard sites?

various places, many were sold, many were used as target practice, many rot in a yard to this day. thank you for bumping my thread.

>t. American education system

Listen mate, their were burning pits and cremation centres at most of the camps.
They didn't move the majority of them, just burnt them in the camp they killed them at.

If you calculate that there were just a couple of other places for burning, this figure in the OP looks stupid.

Sure if there was ONE place theybwere burning them, fine, you got me. But there wasn't. There were dozens.

The Jews are so afraid of being uncovered, they demonize truth seekers. It shows their true colors, and everyone who uses the phase "holocaust deniers" is revealed

Not your thread. Also I have not seen photos of these greveyards.

if there were burning stations you would have more residual bone and teeth, with the shear number of "vitims" the debris would be at least 0.5 million cubic feet, the alleged burail sites cannot account for this much volume, not even close.

Attached: 1656630923903.jpg (1265x1265, 362.61K)

they are accounted for in documents, unlike the holocaust

That doesn't make logistical sense. They weren't filling trains with dead jew corpses to ship them somewhere else to be burned

If you kill someone, why are you going to transport the corpse to burn it? Plus with the amount of corpses they claim to have had, that's just stupid

There was a plausible explination though. There were multiple factories operating in a country of 200+ million people in a wartime economy. It is plausible that if every facet of the economy was devoted to military production, that that many ships could be produced.

Now contrast this with Treblinka. The entire German economy was not devoted to crematorium production. By the allies own admissions, there were only a few crematoriums. 900,000k bodies were burned. The burning of the bodies is crucial to the story, because it explains the lack of evidence/bones that could prove a mass grave. But the infrastructure for the burning of 900,000 people didn't exist at Treblinka.

Why do you keep stating these lies? No ships were built!

What about the fact that the Jews took a census every year and the amount of Jews in Germany at the time according to the Jews own numbers, is nowhere near "muh 6 million"

Go on...

One of the main reasons why I don't trust the Holocaust bullshit now is because these assholes shut down pretty much anything that strays from official narrative. Gigantic red flag.

Because it wasn't just Germany.

You haven't done your history lessons yet I'm sure.

Germany took over Poland, Czech, austrian, french, denmark and others.

The jews were living their also.

That number, im sure, has some kind of gematria properties. They worship the letter 6, hence why 666 will be their jam.

Low key pic related for you and the lurkers. Reg ends on July 15th

Attached: IMG_20220704_090527_532.jpg (600x400, 49.57K)

Who said anything about transporting them?

The ovens where at the camps!