Why are Any Forums shitters a death cult that apposed a working vaccine that saves lives

Why are Any Forums shitters a death cult that apposed a working vaccine that saves lives

Attached: 29a.png (645x770, 16.07K)

Attached: h5ks1ui1dfj71.jpg (423x408, 49.79K)

Dude that was like 3 or 4 psyops ago, try and keep up loser

When the left sterilizes its white base so it goes into emergency import mode.

This

They're ramping it up again for another push this flu season once the vaxxies start getting sick and need their boosters.

Greedy little pig.

vaccine talk? what is this 2020?

>Two of my triple-vaxxed colleagues went off sick today
>One of them has now had COVID three times
>I am unvaxxed and I feel completely fine
>Had a cold that may have been COVID in December 2019 and that's it
>I'm going to pretend to have caught it tomorrow because fuck these retarded normies, I'm not doing their jobs for them
>Sneed
You fucked up, OP. Just accept it.

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 34.64K)

that's already happened. you mean when they amp up a radiation-based bioweapon known as CERN? in the middle of a supposed supply-chain and energy crisis? they're going to genocide people across the world and no one will do anything about it.

its becuase well NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Poljak never fails to make right wing incels seethe since the meme depicts them.

Attached: 1656951047387.jpg (608x640, 49.51K)

it's amazing how every sinlge member of the alt-right looks like that. There must be some kind of study about it, what do experts think?

this image makes me so happen when i see it im an uber chad alt rigth incel and kill niggers all day

we are a jewish cabal to exterminate the white race

Attached: 1594852476209.jpg (1024x1024, 135.87K)

I am not sure but it seems like every right winger will have this specific phenotype.

Attached: 1644299956988.jpg (2032x1680, 690.23K)

AN ENTIRE FUCMING THREAD OF COPING INCELS.

THERE HAS VEEB NO NASS DOE OFF.

THEIR HAS BEEN NO TRUMP REINSTATEMENT.

JKF JR DID NOT RESSIRECT.

YOU WERE OPPOSED TO TAKE THE VACCINE SO WE COULD UH...

REACH FUCKING HERD IMMUNITY MY FIXKING GRANDMOTHER DIED BECAUSE OF FUCKING IRISH NIGGERS LIKE YOU

Attached: 1656938482327.png (600x811, 205.07K)

At least none of them are dying from a cold. Still, there's still time. Perhaps in the next two weeks?

Calling Biden for second term, lockdown soon

Hey retard you're a little late, vaccine talking points stopped in the spring time, go to your nearest outrage center to get reprogrammed. This week is nigger gets shot 60 times outrage, try to keep up.

Attached: 1655249331722.jpg (650x515, 82.95K)

>Apposed
>Right wingers are stupid

We may be a death cult, but we also hate women. Sometimes we can sacrifice our desire for deathing if it means making women seethe by taking away their abortions.

Attached: 1 eBv-UaGW2Y4c8VLwxC6_FQ.png (818x821, 1.18M)