Look what I found, an ancient American temple which is a place of pagan worship. What do you guys think?

Look what I found, an ancient American temple which is a place of pagan worship. What do you guys think?

Attached: McDonalds-reopening-dining-room.jpg (1000x667, 740.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7sQEU6gXE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait until you learn about hamburger university

t. year 300. i just discovered the graves of 500 british girls. and strangely, all appear to have been groomped ans raped by foreigners from southwest asian. judging by semen dna evidence.

Attached: 23423424234233.jpg (640x960, 98.46K)

Archeological Report-Year 8841

Upon discovery of the dig site in Aengland, the Führer ordered the excavation of any and all artifacts that could give clues as the the might and knowledge of civilizations past. Unfortunately, all that could be found was an old 256 color photograph of several Elite Soldiers of the Crown, carrying their cross-regumental banner. These troops would be considered a curiosity, were they not famed in ancient texts for their uselessness/stunning bravery (a term of great shame in the old world.

Attached: GettyImages-1160386911-scaled.jpg (2048x1365, 221.14K)

Why are you three butthurt by my comment?

American cultural victory.

Apparently, they serve "food" there. Whatever it is they do in those temples, this "food" isn't even edible. All while you pay an arm and a leg to this soulless temple. They also apparently worship a clown there.

looks better than any mcdonalds in america. ppl often wonder why I eat mcdonalds when I travel outside the US, it's because outside the US mcdonalds are 1000x better quality, service, better food than in the US. I savor it

(((golden arches)))

Attached: 6C11E95E-C3F2-4BF7-861F-FC5B1AD32082.jpg (736x730, 68.27K)

What went wrong?

Attached: Unknown.jpg (275x183, 9.51K)

Seriously, what the fuck happened?

Attached: attachment-Copy-of-Featured-Blog-Image-1600px-x-1067px-47.jpg (980x653, 114.69K)

Proof that the Original American Church has been around for over 1,000 years. Christ is King. Follow the One True Church.

I've seen a video of this that explains why corporations adopted the new building style. The minimalism has some benefits to it and one of them I remember the video saying is it allows people to more easily look in to the building to see if its clean. Let me see if I can find that video.

Here it is youtube.com/watch?v=o7sQEU6gXE4

>hear a ding in your head
>blink twice to open visual display
>REPORT: Proof That Africa Colonized America- Archaeologists Discover “French Fries” in Ancient American McDonalds Temple.”
>laugh, thinking that fools still believe white people existed and ate with their mouths
>feel tube evacuating bowels. ding!
>feel burn of heroin and vitamin/mineral/protein drip entering your bloodstream
>drift back to sleep, content in the knowledge that your body is an important battery component for global energy

I think the one by River Thames that’s about 5 stories tall puts any McDonalds I’ve seen in the States to shame. It’s the facade of a brilliant restaurant, but is really just bullshit and shows where Londinistan people are at

God I want a McDonald's in this country so bad. Instead we have burger cringe

this persons voice is unlistenable

The world you were born in no longer exists

Attached: TRADITION.png (960x960, 1.3M)

>ancient American temple
>RHD drive thru
You can do better than that, Nigel.

Cope

Attached: 3537B529-B4F5-4E21-BD41-0CB12BECE2A8.jpg (750x593, 82.11K)