How do we make black people behave? We need a leader that actually cracks down on them...

How do we make black people behave? We need a leader that actually cracks down on them. Every single person in this pic should be in prison for life and their community is taxed to pay for it.

Attached: 2813123200000578-3057819-image-a-25_1430179261267.jpg (962x1033, 283.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/broken-windows-theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They ended up like this because their fathers were locked up. You’re just continuing the cycle.

bc you have to ask thisd question you dont deserve to have a country.

embrace belgian colonisation
its the best thing that can happen to you.

we will cull your niggers
and you will produce rubber and cacao for us

its the only solution, deep inside, you know it to be true.

>be me
>be white
>get pulled over
>conduct myself like a functioning adult
>get let off with a warning
>get on with life

>be Jay Walker
>wear ski mask in July because reasons
>run from cops
>shoot at cops out window
>run some more
>act like you're going to shoot at them again
>get shot

Must suck to suck.

Attached: Not my problem.jpg (462x463, 58.97K)

get rid of their toxic music for one

BASED

BUT

STOP

POSTING

A

REDDIT

TARD

FAGGOT

no.
suck my dick in adequate arousal until vomiting ensues

then suck it some more

Simple.Make the laws apply to everyone and enforce them.No more no bail bullshit.Keep them locked up.Shut down riots immediately with police and national guard arresting everyone involved,shooting dead if required.No tolerance to any bullshit.All these soros backed dem politicians,da's,and judges need to be locked up with tbe rest of the scum of society.

>rubber and cacao
Do you think the US is on the equator?

Attached: 1519739463436.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

Shut the fuck up faggot, you are a cringe aidsfag.

But then how could we undermine American society? This whole project is working so well it would be a shame to have to figure out an entirely new angle.

Na man dey be doin it out dere cuz it be like that if anything ya gotta get dem knox on deck in the hood cuz the opp po be pushin heat why ya'll haters cappin'

Attached: depart.png (578x1434, 1.39M)

Re education camps, torture them and then once broken remake them to be better.

Well, we could force kids to declare their gender identity. It's a simple choice test with one of two answers, and if you get it wrong you get taken away from your parents and have your dick cut off. We'll leave out crucial elements to transgenderism like having to get body modification surgery. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I think we coul sell it as a social justice movement, just like this previous black person thing, except we can make $150,000 off each kid we successfully brainwash.

Prison? What are you? A fucking rapefugee lover? Kill and rape rhe men. Sterilise the women. Also nothing is stopping you. Might want to take the chance before some other people decide to usurp ahead of you.

we have to give black people additional financial help and exclusive dating access to white women to counter racism, after all black community suffered the most from white colonialism and white supremacy

deport them nack to africa. not even gypsies behave like them

Can't be done, they're not salvageable, siege warfare on our own cities and eventual house by house extermination is the only solution at this point unfortunately

We must not let darkness fill our hearts. They must be properly educated in what is right and wrong, shown the effects and repercussions of their crimes and then introduced into the fucking soil as fertilizer

doesnt matter.
belgian ownership makes the impossible become mere inconveniences, trust me

Attached: belgium.png (680x526, 255.05K)

SHUT DA FUCK UP WHYAT BIATCH
DET WUZ DA GUD BOYZ
DEY DINDU NUFFIN
SHEEEEEEEIT!!!!
DEY WUZ JUS GON MAKE DEY RITES HERD AS THEY MAKES THE SQUARE!
RAYCIS WHYTIE BIATCH!

You'll need a strong organisation that will target these animals. Its only purpose will be killing niggers who misbehave. Common members of this organisation will be hitmen and other ones - brains. The brains are high caste, that orders agents - the killers - places or niggers to hit.
America could be saved this way.

bring back Broken Windows Theory.

britannica.com/topic/broken-windows-theory

Take away all priveliges in prisons.
Have a yearly purge in prisons with clubs and knives.
Broadcast this on TV.
Take the winner(s) of said purge away wrapped in laurel to a celebration.
Let them rape a few ugly leftist political prisoners before secretly transfering them to a black site for extermination.
two birds, one stone.
repeat until the feral niggers are gone and the other niggers understand what society is really about.
should take 20 years or so.

Attached: 1655809042508m.jpg (819x1024, 113.14K)

Why are you such a racist? How about YOU behave instead? What are you going to do, commit another mass shooting? White men have no room to talk when it comes to bad behavior.

/thread

>plebbit fags cant even troll correctly
just go back.

Attached: 1654202455601.jpg (1024x1014, 146.75K)

How?

1. Lock them in chains then give them something to do, perfectly outside in a field
2. Remove them entirely, preferably violently so everyone has a little fun