Pagan gods, best gods

Pagan gods, best gods.

Attached: IMG_20220704_153031_1.jpg (2146x2862, 1.55M)

Made of dirt! Lol

Yes look at that rock it inspires me to do great things...rock is good

There are no real gods you dumb pole

paganism is just diluted satanism and we all hate the Antichrist around here.

Attached: wickerman1983.jpg (600x342, 49.23K)

That guy literally looks like me

Christ is King

I know you make your huts of dirt but what you see in op's pic is in fact stone, now go back to africa

and yes, thats Cristopher Lee dressed as a tranny

Good movie tho

That means it's real

Christ is King.

Attached: 1651939093785.png (1372x908, 722.12K)

Attached: reverse cuckuno.png (950x978, 283.12K)

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Pretty cool user. Which god is it supposed to be?

He also got hanged for left wing terrorism.

Keep telling yourself that

Desert cults from the middle east go home.

Attached: feblyvblaie51.jpg (599x443, 70.07K)

It's in the official roman documents and in the Bible.
>our commie guru didn't die on that cross today

Is ancestor worship as a religion based or cringe?

Attached: 95837_86649_800_auto_jpg.jpg (800x537, 96.22K)

Lol, your fake god is made of earth while you grasp at straws. Id be embarrassed too.

Depends on your ancestors.

larp harder Mykola

Attached: 1656928025724.png (700x1247, 1.6M)

they're dead
why send energy into the void?

Not even an omnipotent being. Absolutely pathetic. I'll stick with the One, True God of pure actuality.