The Slow Collapse of Western Civilization

Realistically, how long do we have until it all goes to hell? The collapse has already begun. What are the most likely chain of events and a rough time frame until things get ugly?

Attached: Western-Decline.jpg (1760x1174, 84.49K)

2 weeks

How's life in Howard Springs?

Attached: liberty.jpg (738x740, 261.77K)

>Next year produce will explode in price
>Government enforces price limits
>Shortages like in good old soviet time
From then onwards it's just a matter of how well the government can use force to make people comply.
Like in the GDR all it would take is a single misread footnote during a press conference for it to come crashing down. Until then it will only get worse.

I would say 2050-2100

>Realistically, how long do we have until it all goes to hell?
A while yet, South Africa is still reliant on its white population to pay all the tax, and they only make up like 5-10% of the population.

I've been living likes it's been collapsed for decades now. I figure 2 more weeks.

We are already in the early stage of the collapse. Shortages of individual foods and consumer goods (such as cars or cameras) are basically normal now, but in the big picture, most things are still readily available. This will continue to slowly get worse over the next 5-10 years. For example, you’ll want to buy Mars at the supermarket, but some guy bought them all for a party, and now the supermarket won’t stock Mars for several weeks. This will be normal, and people won’t be upset.
Then, we will enter full-blown collapse. Shortages will not just affect optional luxury items, but staple foods. You arrive at the supermarket and they're out of canned food. There won’t be any canned food for weeks. People riot on the streets.

It's too fucking slow, takes all the damn enjoyment out of it

Attached: 1642806877310.png (614x435, 197.76K)

A couple of years maybe, but it's not 100% sure, if things go on for another 5 years it's fucked, it's pods, bugs and being happy

>People riot on the streets.
By that time picrel will happen.

Attached: 1118full-soylent-green-screenshot.jpg (1118x629, 148.35K)

2070s and beyond. Things move slower than they seem.

>people won't get upset over food shortages
Look at this faggot who has never had to deal with customers

I made a similar post yesterday.
I would say 5 years. The decline of civilisation is going exponentially. We have seen so much shit in the last 2 years, that I thought was not possible. But I guess this is it.

well, they aren't now. Shortages of one product (mustard and oil now and here) is considered normal, because medias invoke a crisis and a responsible : putin.
It will go on and on for ever like that, from crisis to crisis, to the point there will be only insect and human paste to eat but people will be 90% of their time in front of a screen and distracted.
recent polls show people want to lower their food expenses to keep their netflix and other internet distractions.

And one thing, any scenario considered, if you are a sovereign individual you aren't living in a city by now, so you MUST buy quality tools NOW.
With inflation, the money you earn is worth less and less by the second, so there is no point at sitting on it : buy tools, buy lifetime tools.
For example old tillers with robust engines will last your life and you children's

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 1.5M)

No idea about US, Germany will collapse this or next year.

Within 10 years. At this speed within 5 years.

The UK isn't SA, neither is America. I have no intention of being nigger tax cattle. America is dead. The government is now a serperate increasingly hostile entity than the people it was created to comprise of and represent. I want to watch the carcass burn. Maybe you should plan on escaping the island caliphate somehow, or how to do something about it.

Attached: explain.jpg (400x289, 17.39K)

Europe less than 500 days at most, Americas centuries, South Korea 15 years, China 8 years

Where I live it's extremely rural and poor. People here literally don't even notice economic recessions because things have always been pretty fucked. Many people here could survive a complete and total collapse from the land as our ancestors did. There would just have to be less of us around perhaps, and certainly no outsiders. You would think being in a 95% white state would be safest, and while even us poor rural hillbillies are much slower to chimp out, white people are smarter and thus more dangerous. No one will peacefully watch his family starve and there are more privately owned firearms in America than in the arsenal of the PLA. It is going to be hell on earth. It's funny how I am essentially worthless to a modern society yet after the collapse my value as an intelligent armed white man who can work with his hands, fish, fix things, forage and grow food, and is willing to engage in violence will skyrocket. The boomers I make visibly uncomfortable with my presence would beg me to hang around. For once I will be an asset. Some tech guy making $600,000 a year won't be shit and l will be worth my 185 lbs in gold. Weird isn't it?

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-21_0-12-26.png (668x931, 821.64K)

Niggers / 10 the musical . How the fuck is this surprising you utter fucking cowards.

>how long do we have until it all goes to hell
sounds like you're there already. good luck with that.

>that pic
Context: sandniggers took advantage of the GJ riots and started smashing French artifacts at the arc de triomphe

I'd say by next year we'll have massive food shortages. With how many farms are "catching fire" or being shut down. I'd say we'll be lucky to make it to next year. And I literally don't even want to think about what this shit hole reality will become with in the next decade or two.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-06-29-at-1.47.58-PM.jpg (1000x600, 92.48K)

It is not a surprise. I am here asking anons about events occurring in the perhaps near future. How does this suggest being surprised and caught off guard? Learn how to read before we don't have teachers anymore.

What really counts as a collapse? Collapse like the Soviet Union, and if so what would come after? Or collapse as in new dark age, centuries of non-stop wars and barbarism, massive die off of the global population etc.

>sandniggers

I think you mean Jews.

No, it's sandniggers who went to destroy things, kikes never participate to anything in person

It really is a striking picture. The symbolism and contrast to reality are mind-blowing. What's happening in France is just a microcosm of the entire West. I still believe white man will continue to exist and eventually flourish after the fall. I don't think another race could ever really completely destroy us. Our ancestors conquered the world with brute military force. No one could stop us from carving out our own ethnostate somewhere even though they desperately wish to prevent it.

Attached: rev68.png (668x931, 864.3K)

Hi how do I get the nigger bum energy away from me.

Also, it's plaster copy with absolutely no value
and it' a symbol of the revolution, therefore jew instigation of enslavement and genocide of European population
Death to the republic, death to democracy, death to freemason, death to traitors, death to jews.

fuckin a

Attached: 1614400725308.jpg (849x1200, 99.85K)

Any system which reduces people to economic units born to consume is flawed. Either leads to destruction and suffering. The right and the left are both insidious poison.

Attached: 1655626690141m.jpg (973x1024, 155.3K)