Glowies be afraid .... you have upset the progressives

Glowies be afraid .... you have upset the progressives

Attached: 1656934017499.jpg (768x1106, 186.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Glowniggers sanctioning glowniggers for carrying out glowops.
[x] doubt

homeland security still exists? would've thought progressives would've broken up that gestapo by now.

Hey glowies I would turn each and every one of your skulls into sludge with a 12 gauge if given the opportunity
I would do the same for every politician on planet earth
You are all good for nothing

Homeland security ceased and inspected a package I sent to someone and held it for over a month before I could get it sent back to me after constantly harassing UPS about it
They're useless faggots, and all I sent were Lego minifigures

>brown hands
LOOOOOOL YOU WONT DO SHIIIIIIT

What the fuck is going on with this abortion lovers fucking thumb?

This is pretty bad if this is real. Since there is no direct link between one's ip and the person posting.

This is fucking fake
How is the paper not folded? Huge error
I hope this lying whore gets what she deserves

It's a woman with fake nails.
When they grow out the look like that.
6 Captcha letters now?

>Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969), was a landmark decision of the United States Supreme Court interpreting the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.[1] The Court held that the government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action".[2][3]:702 Specifically, the Court struck down Ohio's criminal syndicalism statute, because that statute broadly prohibited the mere advocacy of violence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

absolute and utter bullshit

Why the repost with censored names ?

>Lego minifigs
Well there's your explanation. Those faggots basically have free reign to steal anything they want, since most people give up trying to contact them.

Mine isn't folded because they delivered it to my door. It also doesn't look like this fake ass OP letter,

Hahahahahaha HAhahaa. There was an user in here that got one of these framed after giving that troll faced misinformation czar an ass reaming via comments.

Imagine believing this cringe shit is activism.

That fake nail if fucking nasty looking. All this fake eyelash, nails , hair bullshit and filler bullshit on these nasty retard women is a major turnoff.

>just a warning letter
Wow, leftoid niggers really have it easy. If it was an evil white supremacist making the threat to poor Ole democrats then they'd have their door kicked in with 6 ARs in their face, no warning.

Are you the user. Lol. Dead internet. There really are 15 of us in here chatting to bots with the far nigger janny with a 3” cock.

No kidding, just us, the bots and glowies. Anyway, this is what a real DHS letter looks like

Attached: 20220704_102454.jpg (4000x3000, 3.36M)

Damn, every fucking time. Phone posting should be banned

Attached: Screenshot_20220704-102636_Gallery.jpg (1080x1506, 292.82K)

Kek. Nice nails.