This didn't age so well

This didn't age so well.

Attached: The forever cold war - Del Rosso.jpg (800x566, 70.33K)

I don't live in or give a fuck about Ukraine.

Attached: School-Desegration-in-Little-Rock.jpg (650x510, 93.59K)

Not my problem

I don't give a fuck what you give a fuck about.

But that was true with the CMC

>FUK U GIB ME MORE MONEY

No wonder the Russians are bombing your worthless asses. 50 billion dollars wasted on losers.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (800x450, 41.25K)

sorry bud, no more money maybe try not being poor

You in your entire lifetime won't generate enough taxes to manufacture one fin for a HIMARS missile.

Lmao, but you do, else they cut you off from kikeMF funds and weapon gibs.
Better slurp that cum and be quiet about it

That's what the money printer is for. Until it broke anyways. One fancy missile isn't worth your entire country.

Attached: 1651565299788.png (1779x887, 471.73K)

Exactly. That's why I don't give a fuck what you think, nobody asks you anyway, not even the politicians you vote for.

This aged fine. It doesn't matter whether they attacked or not, the point of your picrel is that Cold War never ended, dummy

Attached: 1644495664215.jpg (828x813, 98.59K)

Every tyrannical government needs a boogey man to calm the idiots down.

You're right about that, but you're still losing your fake and gay country. The Russians treated you too mercifully, hopefully they'll be more reasonable in the future.

>Cold War never ended, dummy
He’s all “nezalezhnaya” about it

projection

civil war, more like

>they'll be more reasonable in the future
>our entire history
You can bet your bottom dollar that we won’t be reasonable about anything.

Attached: 87917856-01F1-443D-A77C-1E65545D0E62.jpg (564x447, 51.28K)

>but you're still losing

Maybe the real victory is the sheer number of orcs you get to murder along the way.

Attached: im pontooooning.png (800x450, 313.11K)

Are you ready to suffer in the trenches and sacrifice your life for the kikes in Washington and Bruxelles by killing your brothers while your women are fucking niggers in France?

"Your" government is sending old men to die in useless last stands that end up collapsing and are massively outgunned and you have no air support. You're the ones getting slaughtered while all the young women of your country fled to ride foreign dicks.

Sure bro, we don't want to defend our country from the asiatic savages, it's all the government.

You're the same people, except dumber since you've believed western security guarantees.

Attached: 1655174227180.jpg (1305x734, 274.94K)

Hands down better than becoming Russian.

Who's we? You're as bad as your president, sitting at home with your dick out while everyone else fights a war that can't be won, your flag is the new leaf I swear.

If you really worried about the fate of Ukraine, then you would already be at the front.

yeah, that's obvious

What western security guarantees were not adhered to?

>let me tell you about your country and why you're wrong

Why don't you defend your country from the kikes in your own government? Stupid fucking hohol

Its not wrong since the entire idea of being worried about a Russian attack during the Cold War was that they are going to push all the way into Western Europe which is the way the entire MSM was trying to incorrectly paint the war in Ukraine since its about NATO expansion etc.

Enjoy being assraped by russia LOL

Your government told you that your survival depends on defending your country against Asiatic savages to begin with. All that is happening is our borders get redrawn.
Civilians lives are not worth fighting over this, and I think you understand this well. Otherwise you wouldn't have been shitposting on Chinese basket weaving forum, and would have been on the front, defending your ideals

Attached: 1_hour_rant.webm (640x468, 1.24M)

Is it impossible to not be a fag if you live in Ukraine?

Kindly tell this shekel-grabbing kike to stfu then.

Attached: sketch-1652449421988.png (1440x1080, 840.03K)

can't you just change your flag already? aren't you being conquered right now?

>Maybe the real victory is the sheer number of orcs you get to murder along the way.
So we won WW2? Cool.

>Waaaa i can't genocide people in Donbass anymore

Attached: 16050251505.jpg (750x1171, 491.18K)

It’s not an “attack” though. They’ve stated clearly over and over, it’s a special military operation aimed at the de-Nazification of Ukraine and the liberation of the oppressed people of the Donbass.

>FUK U GIB ME MORE MONEY
This is the entire history of Ukraine kek.
They steal your shit on top of that.

>colours
pure coincidink, amirite?

what is his other option?
Become russian to suck Putin's dick?

Russia will finally end the EU. Fucking thank god.
The failed experiment will soon end.

Your president is a Jew
Thoughts?

>still doing WW2 propaganda
lol
lmao even

>They speak english
Aged like a fine wine cyka

You sure know better sitting in your mom's basement somewhere in suburbia.
If I get to see a pile of dead orc rotting under the sun, I'm okay with the ultimate defeat.

That’s a man

Oh you do
You’re begging for handouts 48/14

Are you not angry that the first thing your leader did was to facilitate an evacuation of all male Jews of fighting age? Doesn't that tell you everything you need to know?

Attached: warneverchanges.jpg (1072x1660, 463.96K)

>wasted
You just got scammed

Shh, russian rapebaby.

Attached: peculiar relationship.png (1125x1346, 2.17M)

>I'm okay with the ultimate defeat
The ultimate cope has arrived, ladies and gents

Attached: F57C709D-F640-4D24-8C5C-08CDDDF61C65.gif (245x211, 675.59K)

No one supports Ukraine. You’re a bunch of Bandera worshipping Nazis. Our forebears gave their love to save Europe and the world from the evil scourge of Nazism. We’re grateful to Russia for the tremendous sacrifice they paid to wipe out this cancer. Now they’re doing it again and wiping out the last Nazis in Europe. We should be sending them weapons.

First you faggots get flooded with rapefugees and then your leaders are telling you to wear a jacket in your homes if the heating bill is to expensive and they turn off your hot water at certain times.

How is it to live in a failed state?

Nigger you’re literally the turkmen of Evropa

I don't care about your polcel identity politics, it's irrelevant outside of your 1st world bubble.

BTW very funny VPN operation Iwan
No real human being can be that annoying and stupid

What the Sakhalin Oblast like?

Really? It's irrelevant? REALLY? JFC, no wonder you're losing

I think we have already killed 60-70k orcs, so we also manage to liberate cities

Idk what would be worse you being a jewish rat or a fucking slave cattle slav

How is that not the cause and effect of the A*glo mutts
You tell me colony of birds