FUCK POLAND

not only did they start WW2 but the first polish family i ever met here in australia were committing home insurance fraud despite already being above middle class working for the local council. the family burnt down their own home and claimed insurance over arson. i remember speaking to the father. he was so arrogant and ungrateful and swore 3 times in every sentence. FUCK POLISH NIGGERS you greedy jews. literally the niggers of europe

Attached: n938459384.png (1048x767, 18.85K)

>swore 3 times in every sentence
sounds like pole alright

Sounds like you got trolled lmao

Hey now, hitler wasn't polish

no he was serious. he was my neighbour retard. you have no idea what its like having polish neighbours. they were so loud all the time. id rather a somali neighbour

>Australian
>can’t deal with banter
You probably look like a picture perfect chudjak in real life

>ching chang chong
what

it baffles me we are so relevant on Any Forums I can open it at any time and most likely there's at least one poland hate thread

I think Poland didn't invade Germany, idk now I'm not sure about that...

Why would that suprise you, people are literaly paid to discredit us by any means necessary.

Kurwa mać

>not only did they start WW2

CARE TO ELABORATE LMAO

that's possible
although I wouldn't be surprised if it was one sperg with multiple vpns, doing nothing all day but spamming poland hate threads
like that 3 incher that was spamming all those bbc threads by himself. never underestimate what one sperg with no life can do

Can't compare Poles to immigrants, that's like comparing you to the English.

>Declares war on emus
>loses

Attached: 2AFA6408-6531-48E8-A127-FF7BCE3B3D3A.jpg (494x584, 16.17K)

>he was so arrogant and ungrateful and swore 3 times in every sentence.
Kurwa, what exactly did he, kurwa, say?

no, kurwa, idea.
its quite fucking impossible to swear several motherfucking times in 1 kurwa sentence.

Sexy polish gf

Attached: szyd1.jpg (860x320, 25.51K)

you

Attached: wales.jpg (300x300, 13.14K)

>swore 3 times in every sentence
See fucker this shit is why I kurwa don't fucking believe this shit story it's fucking impossible a Pole swore only 3 goddamn times in a single fucking sentence kurwa ty jebany chuju try harder next time faggot cunt

Polish people are amazing and distrust the gov. Half the trucker movement was communist hating pols

Did you know the Polish government once tried to land on the Sun? And they were ridiculed for it, everyone was saying they'd burn up if they came anywhere near it. They said: "We're going at night."

Attached: normie61.jpg (1280x720, 115.93K)

By the way how did it end, it was a lot of fun but then at some point I stopped following the honkening

Nice but I heard that one before

Love Polebros make you western-cucks and jews seethe by merely existing.

Attached: 99C53950-C259-48B2-9115-BC91B1B980B0.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>Poland started ww2
You're stupid enough to believe that propaganda?
>Poles committing fraud
Sounds about right. There's a saying among the Polish diaspora here in Australia, "nobody will cheat you like a Pole".

You're too young to post on here.