Britcucks still seethe over this moment 246 years later

>Britcucks still seethe over this moment 246 years later

Attached: Surrender_of_Lord_Cornwallis.jpg (1500x989, 535.39K)

not my problem

I always wonder what would happen if Brits won

No one cares, are history is that long that no one even gives it a second thought. Tbh i dont even thing the majority of the population know America was a British colony

I never see brits seething over this. I see a bunch of gross, sad mutts telling each other the brits are seething.

We all would be now part of British Empire. Only one nation.

It’s a miracle that we prevailed. Playing America in EU4 is rough

wasnt it brits fighting brits anyway

They literally don't. I know it's hard to wrap your head around because it is so important to your nations history, but it isn't even really taught in schools here, its a footnote to us. I had to look up who Lord Cornwallis is because I'd never heard of him before.

We're all part of the American Empire now, even if not one nation.

Cope.

Attached: hith-british-burn-washington-dc-200-years-ago-2.jpg (1200x900, 131.84K)

Stop fighting each other, fight the powers that try to control us all.

Shut up chink, you’re not British

Mutts are not your friend

>Shut up chink, you’re not British

Attached: 6556.png (1024x640, 1.01M)

We’d just be another version of Canada / Australia

Its so crazy how mad they are about it. Like honestly grow up. Its done and over with we won. Canadians run interference for them like lapdogs for the queen. Then there's other Europoors, "I often wonder what would have..." completely neutered populace. They know they've been supplanted.

Attached: 1654969459584.jpg (1010x998, 183.23K)

Imagine still thinking this shit is relevant or mattered when all of our countries are being turned to shit in front of our eyes.

According to everyone on here, their country is great, all others are shit.
MY TEAM BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!!!
Easily manipulated and ready to fight each other anytime.
*slow claps*

>is circumcised
>calls others "neutered"

Attached: 1634278500150.png (390x470, 13.27K)

Nobody knows who or what that is, I would guess less than 5% of the uk knows anything about this lol

>Be American colonial scum.
>Get increasingly butthurt you have to pay taxes (literally the money that paid the soldiers that protected them from marauding natives)
>Taxes that native Englishmen had to pay were vastly greater compared to colonial taxes
>Mob public officials and threaten to kill them, throw a massive tantrum when soldiers arrive and shoot back
>Have a massive chimp out
>Burn ships, throw perfectly good food into the sea, murder and kill anyone you suspect of being loyal and true.
>Ally with the mortal enemy of the nation you are descended from
>Decide to attack and murder other British living in Canada in pirate ships
>Betray your own kith and kin to the French
>Murder tens of thousands of your own brothers in a pointless war that alienated you from your own people.
>Americans are proud of this and celebrate it every year
>There was already huge pressure for colonial representation in the UK anyway
>Eventually betray the French.
>Muttify yourself with increasing fervour approaching fanaticism.

>The Boston Massacre, known as the Incident on King Street by the British, was an incident on March 5, 1770, in which British Army soldiers shot and killed several people while under attack by a mob. The incident was heavily publicized by leading Patriots, such as Paul Revere and Samuel Adams, to encourage rebellion against the British authorities

>As the evening progressed, the crowd around Private White grew larger and more boisterous. Church bells were rung, which usually signified a fire, bringing more people out. Over fifty Bostonians pressed around White, led by a mixed-race former slave named Crispus Attucks, throwing objects at the sentry and challenging him to fire his weapon. White, who had taken up a somewhat safer position on the steps of the Custom House, sought assistance.

>Be whipped up by separatists and a literal 56% face into murdering and betraying your own kith and kin.

Attached: mutt dna.png (1124x598, 158.97K)