Don't look at the maps goy

Only snake island on tv, don't look at the donbas, we're totally winning with all the gear you gave us, just trust us - don't look.

Attached: gfgfgfgdf.jpg (748x720, 82.1K)

Attached: 1656921712494.jpg (1280x860, 327.15K)

So, now that the Dumbass is fully under Russian control... what are they gonna do with it?

they will upgrade their living standard from shitkraine to Russia. not much but 50% increase is more than western wegies got past 5 years lol

its all over the news tho?

Attached: 1610372908714.jpg (350x419, 38.92K)

imagine trusting globohomo and the empire of lies, all pedophiles and child sacrificing freaks and hoping to get the truth LOL

Attached: 1656482454902.gif (620x434, 1.71M)

Delicious natocope

They will turn it into a developed, modernized land, just like the rest of the Russia is.

Idk, probably continue ethnically cleansing donetsk and lugansk by throwing them on frontlines and replace them with real mongol mutt babies.

Really makes you think..

They got only Luhansk but Donbass area seems to be the main target that Russia will settle for after they failed to take Kiev and Odessa.

Let's be real though:
I think we all expected Russia to completely waltz into Ukraine and win within a month.
Instead, they spend 3-4 months completely fucking up only for them now to begin to make some steady progress.

This isn't Ukraine failing, this is Russia finally beginning to get their shit together and stop failing.

You just wait until the krauts start rationing hot water, thats whats gonna break the russian fighting spirit, ooh boyy they are so done stupid ruskies hahahha THE PLAN IS IN MOTION!

Oh fuck.. ukpigs I never felt great.. i guess we are going to the lake of fire in hell.

what happened to their drive to kiev with their vdv divisions woljcek?
this remains a humiliation for rusha

checked
it's under Russian control so nothing?

Not my problem

>The Ukranian force has dulled it's knife on the fodder and now Russia is pulling out his sharpened knife.
Haha, piggie butchering time.

I will applaud them if they take over Kharkiv or Odessa

kikes are funny but goys are stupid.

moving the goal posts are we?

>zoom in!
>zoom in more!
>MORE!
>more zoom!
>I SAID ZOOM IN MORE

ok cool, wake me up when something actually changes, ok?

Attached: 098hjio3wjkj.jpg (320x320, 43.98K)

Suck it dry of fossil fuels and exploit fertile land.

No, its just that I didnt doube they could take Eastern Ukraine nor Mariupol

Picture is focused on heavy fortified region that has been expected to defend itself from an army of starved homeless teens with mosin-nagan rifles which remember october revolution. Also 200 of our tanks send for nothing while germany basically said there won't be any compensation AFTER we did it.

Real problem is - west will go back to business while WE and few baltics gonna suck off president brandon for liquid gas and fuel fuckfest of price. All while west eu won't give a fck about ukrops anymore and get cheap sht from ruskies.

ok cool wake me up when something actually happens or changes, ok?
dont waste my time with your maps zoomed in so hard i can see the fucking pavement.
ok? thanks.

Hope this little meme gonna help you in coping so hard.

Attached: fdgfdgfdgdfgd.jpg (500x1026, 542.04K)

>Also 200 of our tanks send for nothing

not for nothing.
we gained the luxury of not owning these 60 year old russian pieces of shit.

>germany basically said there won't be any compensation AFTER we did it.

what compensation?
a deal was made, a business deal - the germans were to sell us more new tanks.
>turns out they cant sell any tanks, because they dont have any = zero industry

aww geez, who could have foreseen this happening.

wake me up when something happens or changes, ok?

Attached: 1636119815107.png (680x516, 22.75K)